[Chapter 16]: Scum

Hitoshi POV

"You're Mineta...right," I questioned stoically as I stared down at the puny perverted boy. He was gathering his books from his bottom locker; decorated with pictures of Mount Lady. The late bell for classes had already rung. Only me and Mineta were left in the silent hall.

"Yes, that would be me...what do you want..." He replied quickly; not making eye contact as he shut his locker.

"I think you dropped this," I uttered lowly; pulling his letter from my back pocket as he began to turn around.

"Look...if it's not about how I can get a peek at Tsuyu's tits, I do-" His face lit up upon seeing the letter. I was disgusted by his vile behavior, but I kept my composure.

"Y/N read my letter!" He beamed as he snatched it away from me. I shoved my hands in my pockets as I watched him basically drool all over the envelope as he smelled it.

"Oh...it's Y/N's...?" I questioned as I rubbed the back of my neck; my eyes narrowing slightly when he ignored me. Anger began to rise within my body as I remembered every single word he wrote to Y/N in that letter.
"She's....hot right...?" I muttered lowly, causing his attention to land back on me.

"Yesh... she's the hottest girl in this school...I would do anything to just get five minutes with her!" He beamed as he shoved the letter into his backpack; beginning to walk past me.
"I'm already late for class...gotta g-"

I stepped in front of him as he attempted to leave; glaring down into his eyes intensely.

"How many times have you looked up her skirt?" I asked coldly; anger becoming evident in my tone.

"Hey...man what's your deal?" Mineta questioned as he backed up; nervousness beginning to spark in his eyes.

"I read the fucking letter..." I spoke lowly; my face contorting in disgust as I inched my way closer to Mineta. He flinched back, his lips parting slightly.

"Oh...dude that was a joke...I would never- "

"You would never try to get into Y/N's pants while she's in a coma..?" I recited his written words exactly; my tone rising slightly as I clenched my fists.

"I....I...I'm late, I really have to go...I'm sorry for writing that, I know I took it too far..." He sheepishly sputtered; looking past me to avoid eye contact.

"...People like you are the fucking rotting scum of this earth," I uttered through gritted teeth as my cold eyes locked with his. My heart began to pound in my ears as his eyes filled with fear.

"I'm...s..sorry." He mumbled; his voice becoming a faint whisper as his eyes began to well up with tears.

"Are you...?" I whispered as I towered over him; I felt what was left of my composure begin to fade away. All I wanted right now was for Mineta to disappear. He doesn't deserve that spot in 1-A. He doesn't even deserve a place in this school.

"Yes...I-" Instantly his eyes glossed over, and his tense posture relaxed as I lowered my head down to his ear.

"Go into that bathroom and shove that letter right up your fucking ass..." I whispered coldly; watching him turn and walk off towards the restroom robotically. I felt a sinister smirk pull at my lips as my heart rate slowed and my anger receded. "I guess using my quirk can be kinda satisfying." I sighed as I peered up at the clock.

"Fuck...I'm late too." I whispered to myself as I darted back down the hall.

First Person POV

"I'm glad you're doing alright Y/N," Izuku spoke softly; sending me a soft smile as he settled down in his seat. As Aizawa began to descend back in his sleeping bag, one by one, students began filing in. First came Koda, I sent him a soft smile as he entered the room quietly. That quietness was promptly interrupted when a head of Pink entered.

"OH MY GOD....Y/N YOU'RE HERE!" Mina boomed from the doorway as she barreled towards me; almost taking Kaminari and Sero out in the process. Upon reaching my desk she threw her arms around me tightly.

"Yep...I'm here...." I barely choked out as the pinkette cut off my oxygen supply. I shot pleading eyes over to Sero and Kaminari who both remained standing by the door. They both simultaneously gave me a shrug and began a laughing fit once they realized they did the same thing.

"I'm sorry...I'm so glad you're okay though!" She gave me a bright grin as she pulled back.

"Thank you, Mina, I'm glad to be back." I smiled softly; looking past her and giving Momo and Todoroki a head nod as they passed by. And when I thought it was over another bubbly voice rang out.

"Y/N.....YOU'RE BACK!" Uraraka skipped over to my desk and planted both hands on it. Tsuyu soon followed suit. Then came Hagakure, then Jirou. And within seconds my desk was surrounded.

"We saw the news....ribbit, I'm glad you're okay. Seeing a fellow peer in the hospital was hard on all of us. " Tsuyu spoke softly; giving me a back pat. I began playing with my gloves as nervousness began to arise within me.

"Yeah...you and Bakugou could've..." Jirou started before another voice rang out.

"WHO THE HELL IS TALKING ABOUT ME!" Our gazes all shot to the doorway as Bakugou stomped in, followed by Tokoyami who looked as unbothered and unproblematic as ever. Kaminari had a shit-eating grin plastered to his face as he shot a hand out in front of the raging hedgehog to halt him.

"Dude...you have to be nice for your future-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP...HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS I DON'T-" Bakugou paused once his eyes locked with mine, his gaze softening slightly, causing Kaminari and Sero to break out into another laughing fit. All of the girls around me shot their suspecting gazes to me within that second also. All of the color drained from my face.

"Why did he just look at me like that...?" I Panicked internally as I watched Uraraka give me a devious smirk before turning her gaze back to Bakugou.

"I swear I'm gonna-" Bakugou spat through gritted teeth; glaring at spider-man and Pikachu with sparks fuming from his palms.

At the exact time that the bell rang Iida stood up; pushing his glasses up sternly.

"The late bell has rung. As class president, I advise that you guys promptly take your seats, so that we can have a smooth-running class this morning." He spoke sternly; slicing his hands through the air robotically.

After his announcement, surprisingly everyone listened and began to take their seats. I gave the girls one last goodbye before I shot my gaze to Iida. "I need to talk to him about the entrance exam." I furrowed my brows before noticing Bakugou shuffling towards me. As he passed my desk he slipped a note onto my desk; shoving his hands in his pockets as he walked the rest of the way to his seat.

My eyes widened as I snatched the note and shoved it into my binder; looking around to make sure nobody saw, except my eyes locked with a smug Uraraka. I shook my head sheepishly before putting my head down in embarrassment. "She's not going to let me live this down." I groaned internally as I watched Aizawa emerge from his sleeping bag once again.

Something about the class felt off though.

I scanned the room, realizing that Mineta and Kirishima were missing.

A/N: This chapter was actual trash but I just needed to get through this part so I can get to the good stuff. I hope you guys are enjoying it, I'm trying my best to make the story interesting. We don't need to talk about what Mineta did in the restroom either.💀