[Chapter 3]:Letter

Hitoshi POV

A small snow-white kitten comes trotting up to me, stopping at my feet and purring as it rubs against my leg.

"It's a cat," I mumble, dumbfounded as I relax and peer into its ocean eyes.

Y/N's expression immediately goes soft. "Awe it's so cute." She coos, bringing her gloved hands up to her face.

I should bring the cat home to make her happy.

I kneel down to the furry mound and pet his soft head.

"What should we name him?" I ask, peering up into Y/N's E/C eyes. The moonlight lights them up perfectly, making her look even more stunning.

"Umm...."

She looks away momentarily to think, her face contorting in thought. I slowly bit my lip.

Why do I feel this way?

My eyes trail from her H/C hair down to her thighs as she continues to think. My heartbeat suddenly picks up speed and I feel warm inside.

Am I.....catching feelings?

"[Cat name]" she replies, staring down at me excitedly. I instantly snap out of my trance and return a smile to her, then towards the kitten who begins to purr quietly.

"That sounds great, we can take him home I'm sure my parents won't mind. My dad can probably take us to get some supplies to get him set up. I've always wanted a cat." I ramble, while lifting the calm furry mound into my arms.  

~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I sneeze and jolt awake, causing the kitten that was just nesting on my face to bolt off of the bed and hop into a laundry basket in my opened closet.

"Good morning C/N." I yawn, stretching my arms up into the air. My heart drops once my eyes land on the clock atop of my nightstand.

Oh my god, it's one o'clock, how did I sleep that long.

I suck in a sharp breath, instantly throwing myself out of bed to bolt for the door. The action is cut short when I face-plant into the carpet due to a blanket that is wrapped around my ankle.

Fuck it. 

I give up and just continue laying on the floor like a beached whale. Seconds later I feel a weight on my back, and light purring. 

Now I definitely can't get up.

footsteps slowly approach the door, then the doorknob clicks as the door opens up. I instantly know who it is once I hear the laughter.

"Damn, it has only been a day and C/N already kicked your ass." Hitoshi continues laughing, while observing my chaotic appearance.

"Get this thing off me." I dramatically groan while flopping on the floor. C/N doesn't budge which results in more snickers from the bedhead. When Hitoshi finally decides to help me out, he makes his way over to my side and lifts C/N from my back slowly.

"Have no fear....because I am here." He muses in a horrible All Might voice impression.

"Ah yes finally, thank you, kind sir." I sigh dramatically, lifting myself up and off of the floor to stand in front of the purple-haired troll.

"Dad brought in the mail today....and...uh...my letter came in." Hitoshi's tone drops as he cradles C/N in his arms.

"What are you waiting for, open it!" My eyes light up as I peer into Hitoshi's. His cheeks slowly dust pink as we maintain eye contact.