16. Morning surprise

°°° Thank you my lovely readers.. thank you for your warm comments and votes.. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Enjoy.. °°°

Aurora POV~~~

He sob softly in my embrace as he hug me back.

"I'm so sorry baby.. " I kiss his head.

"It hurts me a lot to see you cry. I'm sorry.. mommy's sorry baby." I cupped his cheeks and wipe his tears as he stare at me.

"I'm s-sorry.. mommy.. I was.. jealousy of that l-little girl." My heart broke again as he mumble between sniffling. With a pouted lips.

"She have a daddy and.. she even have you cutting cakes with her.. I thought you like her more.." I hate that I'm making my son insecure.

"Grey.. you know sometimes it's ok to be jealous but in a good way. She wants me to help her in cutting her cake.. because her mother is not here now. And I only help her. It doesn't means I like her more than you.. you're my baby my son and I love you so much. It's impossibly hard to live without you.. I'm sorry.." I kiss his head.

"I'm sorry too mommy.. I shouldn't have run away" he whisper back wiping his cheeks again.

"You have nothing to be sorry about.. I was insensitive about your feelings. Mommy is at fault. I know why you ran away.. i know how you're feeling.. it's not your fault baby.. now can you give me a smile please" he smile softly at me and it warm my heart.

It's not his fault for feeling insecure after everything he have been going through. I know how he's feeling now and I don't like that he's feelings this way. I feel bad.

"You'll always have me.. and I'll always love you.. my Jem, my son"

"I love you too mommy.. you're the best"

"And here I thought I'm the best.." Leo walks towards us with a pout. That makes us both smile.

"Father Leo you're the second best.. mommy is the best.." he said provoking Leo making him pout more as he seat down and hug us both.

"I know you're mommy is the best.. the best of the best" I blush hearing that.. I'm not the best.

"No. You guys are the best it's the opposite.. you both make me smile, happy and I feel safe and love.."

"We know.. you're the same to us so you're the best to us both" I smile hearing that.. we're the best in our own way to different people.

"Anyone wants ice cream and barbecue party at the lake tomorrow?" Leo ask making both Grey and I smile happily.

"Yes me.." we both agreed immediately to which he smile and chuckle.

"So let's go home.. we're starting our party early morning"

"Wait Leo. Don't you think it'll be rude to leave the party now.." I said as Leo stood up.

"Chill baby girl.. I got it all under control. I've excuse ourselves from the party to retire early to bed and Mrs Margaret understand it. She was quite worried about your sudden disappearance. She advice you to rest early." Hearing her name send me a chill of uncomfort.

She's a BLACK and I've been in contact with her for two years without knowing about it.

Will she hate me too..? Well almost all the Black hates me..

Will she blame me if she knows Grey is her blood?

"No.." Leo said startling me as he stare at me

"Whatever you're thinking no.. no one will blame you" I nod with a tight smile. He always manage to read me saying the right word I really needed to hear.