24. Assurance

°°° Hi..!
Here's an update again.. i wasn't able to inform this earlier before but I've started my offline classes two weeks ago and I'm busy with my assignments and presentations to meet the required final date. So the updates are irregular and not once a week.

I'm sorry but whenever I get time I'll write and update soon..

Thank you for the votes.. and for reading my book.

Ps. My class supervisor is so damn freaking hot and rich.. bonus young, bad boy version😆❤️

°°°°°°°

Aurora POV~~~

Sigh!!

I inhale deeply as I park the car reaching our apartment. Two things I'm sure of how I'm feeling right now is anxiousness and..

Fear... fear of rejection, abandonment,  how Grey will react.

"Rich Uncle are you leaving?" Grey ask Alan when he got out of the car while I'm lost in my thoughts helping Grey out of his seat.

"No Champ I'm not leaving now. I'm sorry did you miss me?" he help him out of the car while I got out as well.

Carrying Grey along with his backpack in his arm he came towards my side of the car.

"Yes I miss you so much I thought you'll never come back" he whine softly.

"I'm sorry hmm? I'm not leaving you again" they walk towards me Grey still in Alan hold.

"Promise?" Grey said back excitedly. I know his trick at first he makes Alan feels guilty by acting sad and pitiful and when Alan bought it he's trapping him into promises.

I've never taught him that my son is really clever sometimes he acts out of his age.

"Promise until you get tired of me even then no promises I'll ever leave you" he said before he will cling to Grey that he'll even get to the point of hating his presence.

"Come on let's get inside" I mumble when they got near and start heading towards the elevator from the parking lot.

The ride in the elevator was not awkward of silence but the actual opposite. Alan keeps on interacting with Grey about his pre-school experience, his favourite toy and cars.

He don't seems nervous or least worried while I'm internally screaming with anxiety. It will really have a great impact in Grey life. The dad he always longs for since he remember suddenly appear in his life becoming his rich uncle then to his biological Father.

"Baby can you go up to you room hmm? I'll be up in a minute and I'll help you bath ok?" I place the keys on the table walking inside our apartment. I need some time alone with Alan and I can't let Grey hear what I need to talk.

"I want to be with Rich Uncle he promise me Ulboz Cars" the new limited video controller toy car?

I had planned to buy him that for his kindergarten graduation. He had always wanted Ulboz limited toy car but I always failed to buy him one. I could afford our daily needs and some extra expenses but not enough to buy him some thousands dollars toy car.

I have the bakery Cafe running and I could make some profits enough to shelter us, afford some good furniture, clothes, have enough food to not be starve, a good kindergarten for Grey. But I have the pend up loans I took to start my business most of the profits goes to that.

Paying their salaries, sponsorship for three children's, donation to the ' Little Angel's' orphanage which was not under the sponsorship of the government.