42. His angel

°°° Hola!..    Updates here!!

Enjoy..!!! °°°

Third Person POV~~~

"Excuse me.. Sir" a small weak voice sounded near Leo ear. He groan feeling something cold on his arms and legs.

"Please wake up. You're getting wet.." Aurora small trembling hands shakes Leo shoulder, who was sleeping lost deep in sleep.

Leo eyes snap open sitting up immediately.

Small cold droplets of water hitting his hand and legs exposed from the hospital dress he was wearing. Even getting his mattress wet. The little girl was trying to close the window just above his bed. But the wind was too strong for her to close the big window. Leo move her aside closing the window.

He sigh sitting down on the bed annoyed he got his face and hair wet from the thunderous pouring rain.

"Here a towel. It's.. i-its clean and warm. You'll get sick.." her soft voice stutter  whispering holding a towel out for him. Looking awkward and embarrassed.

Leo was shock.. confused, dumbstruck staring at her. She was also wet from the rain. Little droplets of water dripping from the tip of her hairs. But instead of drying herself she was offering him.

"Shouldn't you be the one needing it?"  Leo scoffed looking away at the other direction.

"I'll be ok.. please dry your hair. Its.. it's easy to catch a.. cold" she mumble again softly. Worrying for Leo. Yet she was oblivious.. she herself was looking so pale.

Leo stare at her dumbfounded and confused about her behaviour. Is she stupid? He thought. But too beautiful to be a fool.. Leo ignored her taking the towel from her hand and rubbing her hair dry. Leo was not that heartless to let a pregnant woman get sick. She looks like she would passed out any second. 

"Thank you.." she thanked him with a sad smile. Which broke his heart despite it was broken. Something was wrong with her and he can feel it.

He wrap his blanket over her seen her shaking slightly. Her lips were trembling turning pale purple. She was only dressed in a loose knee frock.

"I'm Leo.." he suddenly said.

"Aurora.." she whispered back sadly. None of them telling each other their surname nor their middle name.

"Why are you alone here when you're not alone?" He asked again referring to her coming alone to the hospital when she's carrying a life.

She remain silent for a while that leo assumed she was not going to replied him. Her head hung low. Clutching the blanket tightly.

"I-I have.. no o-one to come with.. me" she stammer speaking out. If her head was not hung low Leo would have definitely saw her tears.

"Me too.." Leo mutters back leaning on the wall of the hospital room. Aurora look up at him with her eyes fills with tears. Feeling sad for herself and for Leo a complete stranger.

"Are you sick?" Aurora asked glancing at him. He does appear weak to her. Like a man who have no will to live anymore.

"I tried to.. end my own life.. that's why i'm currently confined here in the hospital. They don't trust me enough.. to let me free.." he chuckle finding himself funny. Why would a passing stranger care about him?

"Why do they care wether i live or die? I have no reason to live now.. no one to live for" his heart clench with a tight stinging pain. Suffocating his whole chest.