9. Reminiscence

°°° hello..!! Updates here!!

Enjoy..!!!°°°

Dedicated to Hanishadevi thank you for the vote.

o((*^▽^*))o (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。°°°

Alan (third person POV) ~~~

The cold breeze of Fordhill city hit his face as he walks out of his private jet with little sleeping Alexandria cuddle on his arm her small hands around his neck.

Letting out a sigh he walks down the stairs. This city holds a lot of memories that he never wants to return back at least not without the person he created with. Two black SUV along with a dark blue Rolls-Royce Cullinan was waiting for him. He owns four private jets one gifted to 'her' as a gift on the day they became a legal couple. The other she was oblivious of it existence a small cozy yet luxurious, one she will definitely love gifted to her for their third wedding anniversary all bearing the BLACK name and logo imprint on it.

He enters the dark blue Rolls-Royce Cullinan placing little Alexandria on his lap as his driver took off for the Black mansion.

The familiar streets and city took him back to five years ago when he first bring her here in Fordhill city to meet his family. A small smile creeps out of his stoic face as he remembers that day freshly imprint on his mind.

~~~

She keeps on shaking as they were approaching closer towards the Black mansion. He sigh taking her hand in his as the other hand grip the steering wheel. Bringing it up to his lips he peck it gaining her attention towards him. Her pure sparkling sea blue eyes piercing deep into his heart.

Oh! How he love those blue eyes.

"My love.. how can you be so beautifully gorgeous all the time? Its not fair to me.. I can hardly restraint myself from ravishing you all over again" as the words escape his mouth. She blush deep red looking flustered.

Alan know she was never good to take compliment. Without blushing or shying away. A smile broke out of her stiff worried face replacing her anxious face.

"They're going to love you, you're the girl I love and I'm impossible to love just anyone forget about love I'm hard to pleased and you got my attention, love.. you're the owner of my heart.. it only beats for you. So it's impossible for them not to love you" he glance at her as he says those words. Seeing her worrying over nothing disturbed him. He know no one would disapproved her.. dislike her.

She was just impossible not to love her..

"I want you to stop thinking out of your head. My mom was dying to meet you when I told her about you. That she keeps on pestering and urging me to bring you over to meet her but I know you're not ready so I delayed it. Can you please stop worrying.. mmmh love?" He softly murmurs as she smile.

"It's just.. I'm so nervous. It's my first time to meet them and after everything that happens I'm just worried what if-" he immediately interrupt her by squeezing her tiny soft hand in his big hard palm not giving her a chance to finish what she was about to say.

He can never forgive himself that she choose him over her family. He was the reason that she give up on her family. He love her so much.. but it can compare up to what she lost. So he choose to love her even more. He vow to always keep her happy, protect her from any pain and hurts physically and emotionally. To never let her experience any shortage financially and emotionally.. he would provide her with anything she needed and never let her lack of what she wants.