30. Tricky tricks

°°° Hi!!..    here's an update♡

Yes.. it's still Alan POV tired?? 
乁༼☯‿☯✿༽ㄏ

.. my end semester exams will be starting from this week.. so I won't be updating for straight two weeks.. from this update.

But i'll update soon after I finish my exam.. Till then take care.. ♡‿♡

Enjoy..!!°°°

Alan POV~~~

After dropping Aurora home safely without her knowing. Feeling exhausted I head back to the mansion and immediately took a shower wanting to feel fresh but I feel the same. Exhausted and worn out.

I know I could not fall asleep no matter how worn out I was. Deciding it was  better to do some work. I head to my home office.

My phone vibrates a notification pops up. Email from Bob.

Sir..

Mrs Black is currently under bank loans, supporting an orphanage and secretly sponsoring  three kids education and living expenses.

The bakery cafe had been running for more than three years now and it's gaining its popularity every year. With 5 bakers and 23 staff workers and waiters.

Mrs Black met Mr Leo and Mr Ray five years ago and since then they have been together till now. They even share the apartment together. Mr Leo is running a small wine business owning a grapes vineyard which is successful. And Mr Ray is a top make up artist. Recently there was an scandal about his affair.

Mr Leo and Mr Ray are in a romantic relationship. Currently Mr Leo left to inquire about the current rumour scandal of Mr Ray.

Aurora is under bank loan? She must have taken it out to start her business but with what as her insurance? No bank will loan a person without stable career and jobs.

Did someone help her?

Bob put an end to the investigation. Find out everything about five years ago. From the beginning. Take as much time as you want but I want accurate information.

I should not investigate more it was more than enough that I'm prying into her privacy. I need to find out how she lived the past five years. Even if I offer to paid the loans she won't allow it.

My phone rings putting me into immediate alert seeing the caller ID. Aurora?

I immediately answer not wanting to delay incase it's was an emergency. I did left my number with her to contact me in emergency. Or when she will be ready..

"Hello.. Aro are you ok? Did anything happen?" I asked immediately panicking a little thinking of different scenario that could have happened.

"Aro.. hello can you hear me? Is everything ok?" I ask again when there was no reply from the other side. Getting up from my chair.

"I'm coming there-" she cuts me off.

"No.. everything's ok" her sweet voice speak from the other side making me sigh relief. If anything ever happens to them I can never forgive myself.

It's enough torture to be away from them. I miss them my every breathe.

"Then.. is it?" I ask back nervously hoping it will be.

"I want to meet you first. Is tomorrow possible for you?" Hearing her next words makes me feel a feeling of excitement.

"Yes.. I'm free anytime. I can meet you anywhere.. your home.. office wherever you want" i said back not able to control my happiness. Finally.