19. Them

°°° Hey gorgeous.. Granny this one is for you.. you left us just a week ago but it felt like years without you.. I MISS YOU 🌸

Your granddaughter... PRINCESS °°°

Alan POV~~~

"Happy birthday little princess.." I wish Alexandria as she got ready for her birthday party.

"Thank you Daddy A1..." She smile back making me feel slightly good.

"I'll give you your surprise gift later now go on find grandmother she's waiting for you.." Thomas nod as he step towards us ready to take Alexandria away.

"Ok.." she nods back innocently while smiling brightly I know she's excited for her surprise gift.

I sigh as I enter my room.. I'm relief I finally found her but it hurts a lot.

I plod down on my bed as i remove my tie and ran my fingers through my hair.

I've only plan to win her back after I found her.. never have I ever thought she'll be relying on someone else.

I panic when she suddenly have her attack.

Aurora was never someone who will have a panic attack. She always had an health evaluation and regular check ups since she was a baby.

Even after she was with me we always have health check up in three months. Then why..how did she start having an attack?

Mrs Paddleston will faint when she heard this.. Aurora is their family baby, their little princess whom I stole away.

I was a fool, a coward to have taken her away from her paradise.. instead of confronting them head straight and tried again and again no matter how much they hated our relationship.

Indeed I'm a player but it was.. after I met her my only love I never look at any other women again.

Once I start to win her love I stop being a player.. hell I even stop giving compliments to any other woman other than my mom and sisters. Cause I only found her worth it of my compliments, appreciation.. and love.

What have I done to my Aro?

The way she look terrified when she saw me.. it suffocate me.. my heart clench when I know I'm the cause of that terrific looks on her

She agreed to talk to me it may not be now but she did agree..

I let out a heavy sigh while staring at the ceiling.. my chest..it hurts a lot.

°°°

"Mr Smith... Mrs Smith" I acknowledge an old couple who have been business partners for years.

They are a lovely couple who works diligently for their business. And in love for many years and still it's going strong even after more than 30years.

"Hello young man.." Mr Smith greets me back.

I do have the looks but I'm not getting any younger.

We talks for some minutes and I excuse myself. Since Alexandria is busy with Margaret I better search Miles.

This is getting more frustrated.

I need to tell Nicholas I found her but I know Aurora will needs some times and preparation. I've shock her enough and I don't want her getting any more attack when she wakes up to see her brother right infront of her after many years.

°°°

"Come on let's go down.. are you ready?" I ask Alexandria as we gets ready to head down to the party from our hotels room.