14. Emotions

Happy New Year...🎉🥳 ...it's 2021

It's my gift to you all..

Enjoy

°°°*

Aurora POV~~~

I know this is nothing new.. this pains, this regrets, this longings, this desire and this undying grudges ... everything is just a repeat of those years.

But why do I feel so anxious..?

I hate this medicine, I hate the fact that I can't control myself. Why does this emotions over rule me?

Why is he back? I know Alan is not the type to return back here in this city after all it holds a lot of memories. But it will be if it means anything to him.. our love.. we begin our journey from here, do he still remember this is the city where he propose me to be his bride, his wife?

If i can be here why not him? It means everything to me.. but here I am with my son building new memories over the old unforgettable memories.

"Mommy.. mommy" I snap out of my thoughts as I heard Grey voice. He open the door and enter while smiling happily at me.

This is it my heaven.. my paradise.

"Yes, Grey baby. What is it?" I ask him in a sweet voice which I always use with him.

"Mommy father Leo wants me to wear that blue suit but I don't want to. I want to wear the same colour what mommy is to going to wear" he grin happily while he try to sugar coat me. My son is just the exact replica of my ex husband, his dad.

~~~

"Love, please don't make me wear this blue suit" he pouted and walks out the closet with his tie on his neck with a grumpy look on his face.

I couldn't help but laugh out. Why does he hate blue so much?

"Honey why do you hate Blue so much? I just don't get it. You always say you love my eyes and it's blue?" I questioned him pondering as I get up from my dressing table and walks towards him taking the tie on my hand.

He pull me closer with his strong muscular arms around my waist. His fresh cologne scent invade my surrounding with a slight noticeable hint of his bath gel. Hmm I just love this scent.

"That's two different thing.. your eyes is a very unique blue which always gets me mesmerized whenever I see it no matter how many times I had seen. It's the most purest and the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen and I'm so in love with it. And moreover I love the owner of the sea blue eyes so f-cking much. It's just that I only love your sea blue eyes but that doesn't means I like any other blue colour" He spoke those words lovingly as he stare in my eyes showing his sincerity and honesty. I feel myself melting in his strong muscular arms.

"Baby can I please not wear this? Hmm I'll reward you later in the bed" he whisper in my ear pecking it. With a fake pout but his smirk was so big it immediately replace the pout.

~~~

"Mommy can I?" Grey voice snap me out of my past as he stare at me with his most adorable puppy eyes. Can I ever say no to that? No never..

"Sure my  baby you can. But why do you hate wearing the blue suit Leo bought you?" I ask him as I was curious why he hate wearing that blue suit Leo bought for him.

"Cause it's blue. I only love mommy blue eyes not any other blue colour" I couldn't speak nor blink. I just stare at nothing in particular. No matter how much I don't want to think of him as his Dad it's the truth he's his son and he's his Dad.