51. His weakness.

°°° Hello..!

Happy 2023. Its been a long time..
Sadly, I've forgotten some plot and might get it mix up. I ask every single readers to kindly understand me. I'm planning to edit and change some plot in the future.
Thank you for your understanding

(If there is some missing plot or some wrong information please kindly inform me. As I've said I forgot some part.)

Happy reading!!!  Enjoy °°°

Third person POV ~~~

READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND THE PLOT..

(Please read the previous chapter to catch up with the plot. It starts from when Alan drop Aurora and Grey to the Paddleston ch 47 and.. after this mark °°° it continues from the previous chapter. If there's any confusion let me know)

Alan return back to the apartment.. leaving his two most beloved to bond with the Paddleston. His mind a mess, his heart in turmoil. Family vs family.

He sighed entering his apartment floor to only stop abruptly. For a second his eyes flickers with surprise, quickly masked by confusion with a frown. What could have brought them to his apartment?

"Brother" Liza calls out as she sees him standing in the hallway. He flinch on hearing the word brother.

"Alan.." his mother said. He could see concern lurking in her eyes. But not enough to stir any emotion in him.

"I miss you. Please come back home" Liza hugs him immediately running towards him. Alan stiffen feeling her thin arms around him. Her eyes filling up with tears. She missed her brother so much. All she ever wanted was a happy family since five years ago.

"What are you doing here?" Alan asked. His voice stern with no tone of pleasantry. But coldness.

He avoided his mother sad looks and his father stares on him. Everything was fake to him. His mother lied to him. His father took his most beloved from him. His adoring sweet sister kept the truth from him.

Liza slowly pull away when her brother did not hug her back. She sniff stepping back. Wiping her tears.

Mrs Black sigh tiredly walking towards them along with Mr Black.

"Alan, you need to come back home. We can talk it out. There are things you need to take care of. The company needs you. Our family-" Alan snap cutting his mother off.

"Not ours" he gritted the words out. Veins popping out from his clench hands.

His mother flinch stepping back unconsciously. Liza holds on to her arm staring at her brother sadly.

"Alan. That's not how you should talk to your mother" Mr Black snap.

"I don't have a mother" he couldn't help the anger boiling within him. His mother whom he have trusted the most lied to him.

Only a person who had been betrayed over by their most trusted person will understand the rage he was feeling. Alan for the past five years having no clue of what his mother did relied on her. A mother can never do any harm to her childern was what he believed.

"Brother.." Liza said shaking her head holding her mother arms securely.

"Alan William Black that's not a way to show respect to your mother" Mr Black raise his voice fuming at him. His eyes shallow, burning with rage. Completely discontent with the way his son behave with his mother.

Alan bite back the words threatening to spill out. No amount of words can possibly put a sense into their mind. To acknowledge what they did was wrong.