40. Human nature

°°°hi!!! updates here..!!

It's not edited..

Enjoy..!°°°

Third Person POV~~~

Feeling victorious Leo walks pass Alan. With a knowing smirk he got Alan to shut up. He hates Alan very existence. How can a man hurt a beautiful innocent soul like Aurora. She was too young to suffer all that hardship. Leo have witnessed her in pain. Hurting. Overwhelmed by depression and sadness.

He had been with her since the moment they met. He was there when she cried to sleep. He was present when she had to work multiple part time during her pregnancy. He witnessed how she suffers from sexual harassment. When she was sexual molested by her boss at work. He was by her side when the society regarded her as impure, a disgrace, a bad example.. a single mom at a very young age. He was there when she had to lived under an improper unhygienic house.

All through her pains and sufferings he was with her. He have seen her suffered enough. He watched how she changed. Finding her own very reason to live. How she fought for a chance, with a little hope. For a better life. So she could provide her son with everything. He have seen her having sleepless night staring at a photo. Some times silently crying hugging that photo. But he never got to see who was in that photo. She make sure to hide it away.

Leo along with Ray had seen how Aurora lived for the past years.. he had protected her all those years from whomever he could. From her perverted boss, flirty perverted men, scams, from fakes friends, from money swindlers.. everything. She was naive and innocent. She was a girl he met coincidentally at a hospital he was admitted for attempt suicide. It was a cheap hospital. Not the rich standard hospitals where rich billionaires and millionaires comes rushing in. But a hospital where the poor, middle class people go to.

He was save accidentally by a passing man when he tried ending his life. That was his worst nightmare. The painful time of his life. He was forced to apart from the life of his love. But he choose him abandoning his so called family who could not accept him as who he was. But his confidence and world felt apart when he broke up with him. He was all he lived for but when he left him. Leo was left with no will to further lived on. That's when he make a rush decisions he should never had.

The pains and suffering Aurora went through was priceless. No money or any valuable things could make up for it. And Leo was not going to let a man take her away without any sufferings. Even if Aurora gives in he was not one to.

He would do anything to inflict pains on Alan even one tiny bit of what Aurora had suffered from.

Even if he have to revealed everything to hurt him. He would.

Aurora and Grey was his to protect. They are his only family now. The only person who he can trust and depend on emotionally. The love of his life had cheated on him.. but he still have a reason to continued his life. Them. He would fight to lived for them. He know he have to protect them..

Leo silently enters the living room walking towards the dinning room following where the noise were coming from. He smiled seeing Grey small back facing him. Digging in his pancakes.

"How is my little man doing? Did you miss me?" He say standing behind him. His arms cross with a bright smile. Grey froze dropping his fork immediately turning back.

"Father Leo.. you're back" he shouts smiling brightly. Jumping down from his chair. Running towards Leo who bend down catching him in his arms. Lifting him up.

"Leo?" He smile hearing the soft angelic voice behind him.

"Hey.. my baby girl.." he grin holding Grey in his arm.