23. Surprise / Reveal

°°°Sorry for the late updates. But I'm currently so busy this days.. with assignments and classes

Thank you for the votes and comments..

Enjoy.. I lob you all°°°

Aurora POV~~~

"Baby enjoy your class. I'll pick you up later. Shall we go to the park tomorrow?" I ask him as I help him get off the car.

"Ok mommy" he peck my cheeks as I help him carry his bag.

"Take care.. mommy loves you" I kiss his cheeks as I drop him off.

I watch him enter the kindergarten as his teacher escort him from the door.

I still have two hours for our appointment.

"Good morning Anna.." I wish my best friend as I enter the kitchen of our bakery.

"Good morning boss " she teased me knowing I don't like to be address as the boss.

"Morning goddess Baxter" Ben greets me as he hug me.

"Goddess Baxter?" I ask him confused.

" Our boss doesn't know that idiot.. just keep your mouth shut" Alessia hit his head playfully.

Mmh what do they mean is it something I shouldn't know. Then I better not. I should give them the pleasure of  hiding something fun form their boss.

"How's today schedule.. any emergency order again?" they all pay attention as they know now I'm the baxter not Aurora.

"No Baxter.. as usual daily orders for the five shops and fifty blueberry cupcakes order by the new retreat party across the street. And three types of desserts cakes reserve for tonight party at the bar.. that's all" Anna inform me.

Hmm less order today..

"Thank you Anna.. and I have something to announce. We have successfully sign the deal with Mr Knight so each baker this is your opportunity to bring out your own recipe to light.. I'll be waiting for your amazing work." I announce the good news and I could see the happiness in each of their eyes.

"Thank you boss.. we'll bring you a good result"

"It's not about me it's about your own self.. your talent, your passion. Good luck everyone and tomorrow will be a day off. So make sure to enjoy your day off for this week. Ok shall we get busy"

"Wow thank you boss.." Ben cheer back happily. This is all I can do for you Ben make sure you ask her out.

°°°
I dress up after helping with some work. I wore a simple shoulder off dress with flowers patterns at the bottom and a simple heel.

I drive off to the cafe while forming the questions appropriate to ask him without intruding his private life.

Did I arrive early..? Standing infront of the cafe I check my time still fifteen minutes to eleven. I can order something first and wait meanwhile I have time to think again.

I enter the cafe and look around searching for an empty table.

"Aro.. you're here" I hear Alan voice behind me.

I was worried I came early but he's here too. Then we can start early I guess. I have to pick Grey up too.

"Hi.." I greet him not knowing what to say he smile back at me looking so handsome. He rarely go around smiling but when he do he look much more handsome than he is.

No matter how many years have pass he still remain the same young and handsome.

And today his stubble is gone, his eyes looks brighter, he looks.. he looks happy.