3. My Paradise

Aurora (third person pov)~~

Five years later

In the midst of a crowded street, under the scorching sun. The warm breeze of air kissing her soft skin exposed under the sun. Walking through the crowded street of people eager to reach her only paradise where the light of her world is waiting for her. Her peace.

Her 'angel' the only reason that makes her wake up everyday. The only reason why she's still alive. The only reason she keeps on fighting for a new day. Her only strength to survive.

A person who brings joy, blessings in your life. Love you abundantly.. expecting nothing in return is like an angel. He was the angle in her life.

As she walks more and more around the streets which had become more peaceful and homely over time. It holds lots of past memories but the present now was enough for her to relive those memories.

The thought of how her 'angle' will react to see her was enough for her tiring day. Spending time with him was nothing more she could ever ask for. She can survive anything, any hardship if her angel is there for her.

She left early in the morning before he woke up after preparing his little mini- huge breakfast which they called the 'butterfly mor-morning feast'. A small pancakes with vanilla toping, a waffle, blue berry muffins cake, a toast and a yoghurt with fruits. He doesn't eat much but she likes to feed him as much as she could.

She softly chuckles to herself as she remembers how he complain whining to her 'Oh my belly is sticking out, I look so old'.

Even the thought of him brought a smile on her rosy lips. He was the person she love and will always love. She knows her angel will never leave her like 'him' nor like 'those' people who abandoned her. Even the thought of her past makes her shiver in cold chill even under the scorching sun.

Now her present holds people who love her and whom she love. She sometimes still thinks of the people from her past even though it pains her. She loved them and she still do. No matter how it had turned out.

As she keeps walking down the street she felt disquieted and restless. An anxious uneasy feelings overwhelming her. Even after many attempts ignoring it. It turns up again. It became less crowded as she was reaching her destination.

From across the street opposite her near a florist shop she saw a black SUV with tint window park outside. Her heart skip a beat as her breathing hitch. It was not forbidden to imagine a scenario which may likely happened.

She tried calming her breathe from getting fast. She took a deep shaky breathe and looks towards the street. She felt relief when a man step out from the passenger seat of the car and enters the shop.

She let out a small relief sigh. Seeing the purpose of the SUV park there. She could only assumed the worst scenario.. being watched on.

All her past life experienced had taught her not to be naive and ignore any sign of anxiousness. It doesn't bring her any good when she ignored her inner self.

The man soon walks out with a bunch of red roses in his hand. Something tells her that the man seems familiar but she could not point it out. His tall built, black hair.. they were standing far apart across the street which makes it hard for her to see his face. Enough to recognised him.

She smile when she saw the bouquet of red roses on his hand. Remembering her past.

"Red roses.. it must be for the owner of his heart" she murmurs softly to herself. Red Roses 'he' always bought them for her and said it's for the owner of his heart. He rarely comes home but when he do he never forget them.