1. The first meet

Have you ever met someone so pure and innocent that you feel tainted to look at their way? But wanted to have them, own them, possess them only for yourself selfishly?

He had met an angel but does he deserve that angel..?

°°°

"Yes, I'm on my way mom". A manly voice boomed through a speedy sports car.

"Don't play a trick on me son. She's my friend daughter. Young and beautiful.. as trendy as the youths now. She would make a wonderful wife" His lip twitch at that word. Wife? He never plans to have one.

Why should he be tied down when he's enjoying his bachelorhood?

"Ok" He hangs up like an obedient son.

A smirk across his lips. 'Another chick for tonight'. Well, it pays off then. He was forced to go on this blind date as his mother was obstinate persistently pursuing him for two weeks.

Relationship, monogamy was not on his agenda. 'One-night stand' was his policy of enjoying his life. Youth is freedom. No matter how outstanding and ravishingly hot or beautiful a woman is he would never bang them if they expect more than just one night. He wants no string attached with anyone he bedded. No woman was ever successful in bedding him twice. Despite his taste.

Except for that woman whom he thought loved him yet heartlessly cheated on him as she said "you couldn't satisfy me. He meets my taste and preference more than you. You're hot and handsome but he's richer and better in bed"

Her words stung him and ate him up that day. He was left devastated and broken. That really was a blow to a men's pride. And so to him.

Just after two days, he gave her his virginity, on the same bed she had s*x with another man.

Hell! What did he expect from her? The gossip and rumour that surrounds her in the whole school is the girl who opens her legs for anyone with d**k. The bigger the better. But he thought he was different. He pampered her with everything gifts, money, clothes, jewellery anything to make her happy. She was his first in everything, his first-ever girlfriend who he thinks he loved but now that he thinks back, his heart never skip a beat.

It was merely an attraction and a boost to his confidence.

The splendid cafe came into view. He walks out of his sports car proudly. Head straight.. standing tall. His demeanour screaming supremacy.. intimidating yet flirty.

It was an elegant membership cafe. He was led by a waiter when he inform him he have someone waiting for him. He enters the membership area where everything smells money. Spacious and elegant.. fill with rich young youths. One of the other trying to show off their richness.

The waiter left as he show him the table. Immediately as he walks in a young girl who seems to be in her teenage ignite a spark of interest in him. Deeply engrossed in her own world. She was unaware of the male staring at her some with adoration, desires, lust on their face.

Ignorance of the fact that his face holds possessiveness and admiration.

Her silky smooth looking golden hair with a tiny slightly mix of pink and green high lighter open freely flowing down her back with small curls in the end. Her white sundress makes her look like an angel.

He felt something on his chest when she looks up and her beautiful sea blue eyes met his. Then she suddenly smiles at him. He touches his chest stunned. 'Wow, why is my organ moving'. He thought but suddenly his eyes widen when he realised that the so-called organ was his heart. His heart was thumping, beating.. just from a smile of a teenage girl. Then he realised that someone like him have a heart. A heart that love. But does he? NO