32. Unexpected turn over

°°° Hi!!.. here's an update..

Did I make you all wait for a long time?

Thank you all for the votes.. and the comments. I enjoyed a lot..

Hope you'll enjoy the update.. and I have a surprise for you all.. 🤭  °°°

Aurora POV~~~

Alan offer to drop Grey and pick him up. I hesitated a little because I loved dropping and picking him up and I was available to do it. But their begging puppy dog eyes looking at me. Two gray eyes staring at me adorably. How can I refuse that?

I head straight to work knowing it will be a busy day.

"Good morning Boss." there they go again. I smile shaking my head slightly they will never change.

"Good morning Ben" I walks towards my office to change my dress and wear our bakery cafe uniform.

"Morning beautiful" Anna enters greeting me. She never knocks.

"Good morning too Anna" she place a file on my desk.

"Our investment reports are turning out well. Over all we're getting 70% positive good respond. If this goes on maybe we can hit big." She grin feeling elated.

"It's just the begining Anna but that's a good respond for a beginner. How many Bakers are yet to bring out their own recipe? So far I think I've gotten four cakes recipe." I ask tying my apron.

"I'll check again and confirmed it. How are you Aurora? I was busy and I feel I'm neglecting you and our boss cute baby son"

"I'm alright Anna. Everything is turning out well as of now. Grey and his father are bonding well. And we're working hard to bring a full parental love to him. How is it going it with your boyfriend. Is he reliable this time?" I ask changing the topic but wanting to know how she had been doing.

Not only her but I was neglecting her as well. With Alan sudden appearance my emotions are always in a chaos.

Mentally and emotionally occupied. Stress.

Not able to balance equally. But I can still manage. I only hope I won't need to go back to that dark lonely hole again.

"Hmm.. it will take time but I'm glad they're bonding well. I just hope it's not something you needed to do but want to. You deserve happiness Aurora. Much more than anyone in this world. And this time I feel he's pretty decent so far he was not violent nor force me on anything. I think I love him too.." she blush tucking a hair despite her hair tie in a bun. Referring to her boyfriend.

"I'm glad. It's something you're happy with Anna. If you're not don't be scared to fight for it. I'm always here for you. You're not alone" I remind her that she's not an orphan anymore without a family.

"I know. I have a family here. Thank you" she hugs me getting emotional.

"We need to go out so don't spill a tear unless you want a swollen eye." I tease her giggling hugging her back.

After calming down Anna returns back to work while I help out in the cafe. Maybe I need to recruit more part timer? It's always pack and especially in the morning it's always a rush.

"Hola Goddess.." the same familiar voice. It's been a while since this young man who looks about my age or a year older keeps coming to the cafe everyday.

"Did you miss me? It has been 19 hours, 27 minutes and 13 seconds since we last saw each other. I miss you a lot my Goddess" he say with a bright smile attach on his face as usual.