7. The unexpected

Aurora (third person pov)~~~

"Mrs Margaret? Is everything alright?" when her eyes meet Aurora warm sea blue eyes she smile brightly.

Aurora walks towards her reciprocating her smile seeing the exciting happy looks on the old lady. Her eyes were literally shimmering with happiness.

"Care to share what makes you so happy?" Aurora teasingly asked. Taking the seat besides her. Her relation with Mrs Margaret was casual and carefree, she could be her true self with her, she doesn't need to worried about manners and etiquette to maintain her image, sometimes they would openly tease each other, prank one another and they would even share their joy and happiness, their sorrows and worriedness.

"No wait let me guess. I'll get it in one shot" she puts her finger on her chin acting like she was thinking, tapping it likely. She smile at the old lady and sweetly say.

"You're favourite grandson came back" she said confidently. Mrs Margaret laughs out smiling brightly.

"There.. there, my dear can I even hide anything from you? I wanted to surprise you" she faked a sad face with a little pout. Aurora giggle.

Mrs Margaret was spiritually and mentally young even though she was old she behaved like a child around her as Aurora only attended to all her attention and pampered her. Aurora knows the old lady was bored and lonely at home alone. Her grandson pampered her a lot even though he never show up but Aurora can tell how much he love his grandmother.

"Ohh I'm sorry pumpkin you should try harder you know I can read you with my eyes close" she teased the old lady chuckling as she pouted more. Her wrinkle face could not hide her happiness.

"I know.. my dear it's true my grandson came back after five years. My dear Aurora after five long years.. he came back home" as she say those words her eyes tears up but she did not let it fall holding it back as she speak again taking her hands in her warm wrinkle soft palm.

"After 'that' incident 'that night' he never step foot again in this city. He keeps on searching for 'her' but couldn't find her no matter how hard he tried. It was like she disappeared completely from the face of the world. But he came back yesterday, with a child. Aurora he have a daughter. I'm so happy for him. That was all I ever wanted.. his happiness" a tear roll down her cheeks out of happiness. Aurora wipe her tears giving a light squeeze on her hand. Giving her support.

Aurora believe on everything will be alright was just like a hanging note with no meaning. As she knew nothing is ever alright but believe in fate. What is bound to happen will happen.

Mrs Margaret grandson as said by her was deeply in love with his wife but her whereabouts were unknown after that so call 'night'. And he seems to be searching for his wife but couldn't find her anywhere. Ever since than he never came back to this city not even to meet his own grandmother.

Mrs Margaret was trying her best to let her grandson and Aurora meet but he was too stubborn and clever to comply to her faked blackmailed. She wanted a granddaughter- in- law like her for her grandson but it never perk his interest to even have a try.

"He's happy now, so why are you sad? He wouldn't like it if he see you like this.. your mighty multi-billionaire grandson will sue me assuming I bullied you.." Aurora pout trying to make her smile. Mrs Margaret chuckle patting Aurora hands on hers.

"I know he would not like to see me sad but I can't help but notice it.. he doesn't have the same spark of life he once had. It is different from the past five years ago" she told her with sadness in her voice. Looking deeply concern.

"It is like his only light that guides him in the dark burn out and he is lost and helpless without that light.." Mrs Margaret sigh. Aurora look at her concern. The old woman shouldn't be worried like this at an old age.