27. Miff

°°° Hi.. here's an update ..

I know its been long but just know i'm trying hard adjusting my schedule..

Any confusions or questions you wanna ask me feel free..

Enjoy!! °°°

Aurora POV~~~

"Mantaaaa.. mommy a big mantaaaa" Grey squeal excitingly as a Manta Ray swim by. He loves Manta Ray a lot after he discovered its other name.. devil fish with a winglike fins, a long tail, and two fins like a horn from its head.

He excitedly runs along with the Manta Ray as it slowly swim in the water.

"Wowww.. a girl fish.." he chuckle as he clap his hand watching the girl in the water with a mermaid dress.

Girl fish.. i smile to myself finding it innocently funny that be pick that name for a mermaid.

"He really loves aquarium.." Alan suddenly spoke besides me startling me a little as i forgot about his presence near me.

I glance up at him to see a warm admiring look on his face as he stare at our son. Who is oblivious about it watching the mermaid girl swimming in the water.

"Ever since he turn two he start noticing fish.. when he turn three that was the first time we visited an aquarium, he felt in love with it. But we could not visit frequently despite knowing his obsession with sea creature.. and aquarium. I was busy making a living.. in the mean time while i was failing to fulfill his desire" he silently listens to my words moving closer towards me, covering the distance between us.

"After he turn four which was just some months ago.. we took him out frequently to visit different aquarium.. almost all the big aquarium in this country we had visited. His love for aquarium and the sea creatures amaze me.." i keep on blabbering following behind Grey as he watch the fishes, jelly fish, dolphins, tortoise swimming freely in the water.

"Aro you did not failed in fulfilling his desire.. you did everything you could in your hand.  And i'll forever be grateful to you" he look down at me his eyes showing me he means what he's saying.

But i know that's not true.. he doesn't know.

"Thank you.. but i'm not what you think" i softly mummer looking away from his gray eyes.

"Mommy.." Grey came running towards us smiling brightly.

"Slowly.." i motion him while whispering. He never fear of falling down or hurting himself while running but i do. He makes my heart beats anxiously fearing he might fall down and hurt himself.

"Jelly mommy blue jelly.. i want to see" he excitedly said reaching us and pulling my hand.

"You want to see blue jelly fish..? After that we're having dinner ok? It's pass your dinner time" he nod immediately when i ask him.

Time have pass quicker than i thought. It felt like just minutes went by but in reality five hours pass by just roaming around the aquarium and having small snacks.. playing around, having time to ourselves.

"Come on Champ i'll take you to watch jelly fish.. than we'll have dinner. I'll take you to a good place. What do you want to eat?" Alan took him in his arm heading towards the jelly fish tank talking to each other.

I followed them behind silently watching them interact loving how quickly they bonded. Like they were always together since birth.

I waited for a pang of jealousy to occur but it never came.. instead i feel comfortably warm. I always feels anxious whenever Grey is away from me.. like someone will steal him away from me.