6. My daily life

Aurora (third person POV)~~~

Aurora enters the living room after putting Grey to bed where Leo was busy placing snacks and drinks on the table and a warm soft large blanket was place on the couch. She smile at that and seated herself besides him.

"Baby girl I'm not watching a horror movie" he said grumpily while sitting  himself on the large soft couch putting his head on her lap.

"Horror movies are better than those cringing unrealistic romance.. i have enough heart breaks and heart warming stories" she replied back while running her fingers through his hair. Leo pout but keeps quite.

In the middle of the movie Leo suddenly speak out "Aurora I'm thankful to have met you.. that day. I don't know how I'll be without you and Grey." He kisses the back of her hand. "I love you"

"I'm the thankful one to have meet you Leo and Grey to have met a father like you.. we are the blessed one Leo" she replied back softly stroking his hair.

"I love you too Leo.. we'll always be thankful to you.." Leo smile squeezing her hand while she giggle softly.

They silently watch the movie while her mind took her back to todays event. 'James please be happy where ever you are.. for me. You're life will be better off without me. Thank you for being in my life.. you would understand some day. I'll be here waiting for my friend..' she inwardly whisper. She was hurt to lost another person in her life again. But she now know how to overcome that pain as she's not new to that.

She wants him to be happy and be love.. like he deserve. Which she was not capable of.

She could hear Leo soft snore before the movie ended. She chuckle when he nuzzle more in her.

"If he see this we're both dead" she whisper softly with a tiring smile on her lips.

°°°°

"Good morning my sunshine" Aurora whisper looking at his little form curl up in the blanket. She smile and pulling down the small blanket covering him.

"Baby it's morning-morning.." Grey stir slightly slowly but lazily opening his eyes while rubbing it with his tiny hands.

"How about a hot bubble bath? What do you say?" She asked him stroking his hair while helping him to sit up.

"Big.. big.. bubbles" he mutters still rubbing his eyes.

"Yes.. lots and lots of bubble" she nods cupping his cheeks. She knows her son would never say no to bubble bath. He nodded his head showing his tiny white teeth at her. She giggle and pull him up walking towards the bathroom.

After bathing him she got ready while Grey nanny Macy was helping him in getting ready for school. Macy was seldom called to work.. only during times when Aurora and Leo are both tied with work.

Aurora enters the kitchen to find a sleepy Leo with a heavy messy bed hair, lazily sitting in the dinning table with a cup of coffee busy with his phone. She smile looking at him yawning. Looking so innocent. But she knew if she let it go he'll never understand. And she was tired of repeatedly telling him over and over again.

"Leo Allison Rancer" Leo stiffen hearing her voice. Aurora calling him using his full name happens rarely. Only when she is tired of the simultaneous behaviour or over something which pissed her off.

He immediately stop what he was doing and slowly look up at her. Having a slight idea what might be the problem.

"Didn't I tell you to keep the towels in the laundry bag not on the couch and obviously not on the bed" she gave him a stern look trying to intimidate him.