35. Surprise Ruin?

°°° Hi!!     Here's an update..

Enjoy°°°

Aurora POV~~~

Hamster? Only one person called me that.

Oliver Paddleston..

My brother.

"Aurora.." he say raising his voice louder as I stood still.

"Oliver?" I whisper turning around.

He was panting and huffing heavily. Looking like he ran here. His once light brown hair now a more darker shade of chocolate brown. I can differentiate it. His light blue iris taking in as much detail as he can see.

Slowly I watch as his expression change from panic, relief to anger. No. Please this is what I was afraid of. Don't be angry at me please. I don't think I can handle it again.

He stride towards me taking large quick steps. Once he was infront of me he engulf me in his large bear hug. Lifting me up. My feet lifted from the ground.

I was too shock to analyse anything.

"Am I not getting a hug? Not even a 'I miss you'" he whisper putting me down. Still hugging me.

A tears slip out of my eyes. Rolling down my cheeks. How I miss this.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry. I miss you. I miss my brother" I hug him back clutching his jacket. Gripping the material tightly.

"No. I'm sorry too. I miss you so much.. I'm sorry I was too foolish to realised anything. But when I did you were gone. I was too late" I shake my head sobbing in his chest.

"No.. please no. It's not your fault" please stop. It wasn't anyone's fault. I was naive and I took a step hurting everyone.

"Let Mommy go. You're hurting her" Grey shouts pushing Oliver leg. He looks like he's about to cry.

"Mommy? You got the wrong person kid" Oliver say looking down at him. He doesn't know I'm the mother.

"You bad man. Let my mommy go" his eyes tearing up. But still holding his firm glare.

I was about to speak out but he cut me off.

"I'm not holding your mom-" Oliver stop mid sentence. As his whole body stiffen.

"No way.." he mutters under his breath. Bending down at his level.

"Bad man" Grey continued glaring at him. While Oliver observe him his mouth slightly part.

"I'll let daddy beat you"

"You.. you" he repeats lost of words. I remained silent cause I know he understood everything. He was just too shock to speak out.

"Aurora Mommy?" He whisper looking up towards Alan who came besides Grey.

"You. How dare you?" He yells standing up. Oliver fist connect with Alan face the next moment.

It was too fast as he punch him again.

Everyone in the cafe got alerted. Ben rushing towards them to pull them apart. The lady whom he came with shouting for them to stop. Grey came towards me.

"Mommy. Daddy fighting" he mutters pouting his lips. No matter how mature he try to appear. He's still a little boy. I had never once let him expose to violence. It must be terrifying to him.

"It's ok Grey baby. Would you close your eyes and cover your ears and wait for me here. I'll be back in a second" he nod closing his eyes obediently.