4. My happiness

Aurora (third person POV)~~~

"Oh my beautiful angel" he exclaimed loudly in his bubbly small voice running towards her. A smile tug on her beautiful face bending down at his level as he reach her thigh.

Aurora lifted him up kissing his chubby pink cheeks. He giggle as she kisses both his cheeks. He kiss back her cheeks strongly which makes her chuckle softly.

Her angel, her love, her world, her only reason to live was just because of him. Her 4 years old son Gregory William Rancer. The only reason for her smile which encourage her to wake up every morning to something new and beautiful.

Even thought she have faces many troubles, pains, hurt along the journey it was worth it when she discover her angel. Him. Her son.

She was no longer alone. She now have someone to call her own. Now she is happy and.. alive again but deep down she knew a small part of her was void. She just couldn't understand why she can't be happy. Why does her past hunt her down.. She doesn't want to acknowledge the reason for her voidness.

"Hi, my little angel" she whisper laughing softly when he started pampering kisses all over her face. He was such a tease.

"What were you doing?" she ask referring to him seating on top of the counter desk. He shakes his head.. as nothing.

"Mommy where were you?" he ask her "you don't know how sad I was to find you gone this morning" he whisper softly his head hung down. His bright happy face gone turning gloomy.

"Grey baby.. mommy is sorry. I'll never do that again hmm? Even though I have to stop baking" she say cupping his cheeks kissing his head. Baking is something so important in her life. It reminds her that she is good at something.. that she is independent.

"Will you forgive me? I'll make you your favourite bunny cookies.." she make her best puppy face and pouted her pink rosy lips. His smile slowly return back and a small giggle erupt from him.

He hug her neck and slowly yet softly whisper those words breaking her heart and she completely freeze over what she heard.

"I thought mommy abandon me.. like daddy" her mind couldn't process pass those sad whispers that keeps repeating in her head. She couldn't comprehend what she heard. If only he knows that his Daddy did not abandoned him but more like.. Her.

"Mommy will you ever.. leave me like daddy?" his gray eyes looks up at her with so much expectations. He needs answers.. she know her son was feeling insecure and it was her responsibility to eliminate that.

She quickly walks inside her office. Passing a quick acknowledging nod to Laura at the counter. Holding him in her arms and placing him on the couch.

Sitting besides him she cupped his cheeks kissing his head. Then kneeling down at his level taking his small hands on her's rubbing his smooth skin. She wants to make him feel love and wanted.

"I love you my baby... Leaving you, abandoning you? I would never do that. You're my little baby, my son and I'm your mother. Your mommy.. I can't even imagine a life without you.. you gave me the reason to wake up everyday and continue this life.." she say honestly staring right in his observing gray eyes. Then kissing his chubby cheeks whispering.

"I love you my baby Gregory William Rancer so much. You're my one and only son" he smile hugging her tightly in his small arms wrapping around her neck.

"I love you too mommy.. mommy only mine" her heart hurts for him. He is too young to be burden with such worries. Tears roll down her cheeks despite her protest trying to blink it back. If only he know. He was not abandon.