Talk me down

Jungkook squints his eyes as sunlight from the window enters the room, he opens his eyes slowly looking at the ceiling, this is not his house he feels panicked inside and turns his head to look around, at the light color of the walls of the room with minimum decoration, fluttering curtains then the person sleeping next to him, he panics more seeing Taehyung there then the memory of last night falls like a cold water on him waking him up to his senses and he tries hard to control his nerves but the very next second his eyes falls on their hands and he tenses more, looking back at Taehyung’s face that was calm and pretty like always, his skin glistening with the light falling on it, Jungkook unknowingly reaches out to touch his face, that was still bruised, but he stops when Taehyung shifts in his sleep, his fingers brushing that of Jungkook’s making Jungkook stare at their hand, he slowly touches Taehyung’s fingers that were long and beautiful and clean in contrast to Jungkook’s tattooed ones, he smiles feeling like touching an angel, brushing it softly like a kitten playing with a ball while looking at his face, his eyes falls on the lips which still had a slight cut but was healing, and his mind roars to touch those lips, he gulps, looking between the fingers and lips, and as if his body has its own mind he leans forward, decreasing the gap between him and Taehyung almost touching those rosy lips with his own, his heart thumping hard in his chest, he flinches hearing the alarm ring loudly in Taehyung’s phone, making him quickly hide in the cover, closing his mouth, trying to calm his heart beat, he shuts his eyes and hears the rustling and groaning of Taehyung as he wakes up and puts the alarm off.

Taehyung glances at the person next to him covered totally, he quietly gets up, puts his spects and goes to the washroom closing the door and leaning on it, he feels all heated up as he puts his hand on his chest trying to calm his beating heart by patting it lightly. If Taehyung had any doubt of his feelings it was confirmed now by  his body’s reaction, he looks down and groans, but what was Jungkook trying to do, was not he interested in girls, was he playing with Taehyung right now, that didn’t felt like, what were they doing? Taehyung felt too hesitant to open his eyes and also felt good with Jungkook’s small ministration, he didn’t know why other was like that but he felt happy, he is happy and so he thinks of treating Jungkook with a good breakfast and quickly freshens up to get Jin up and help him. Jin who was already expecting it but not this enthusiasm does as he asks and also hands him a list of grocery items to buy for him to cook something good. Taehyung quickly leaves to get the things, it is when he goes out Jungkook also comes out of the room greeting the two brothers. Jimin and Jin smile looking at him greeting him.

_____________

Taehyung walks back buying groceries with a smile on his face when sees a black car leaving his house, he frowns but suddenly realizes something and looks towards his house door, he quickly runs inside and finds Jimin who was jumping in joy and Jin smiling, they look at him with excitement and surprise.

“Taehyungie, you are late” Jimin says walking towards him.

Taehyung looks at his room, the door of which was open; he turns to look at Jin “Where is he?” His heart thumping, the answer already known to him but he wants to hear it to be said to him.

“Oh that’s what I was about to tell, guess what RM was here” Jimin says giddily unknown of the thoughts going in Taehyung’s mind and the gaze that was only fixed at the room, now vacant “He came like an angel early in the morning to bless our house and looked so handsome, so elegant, he sat right here on this sofa, he smiled and said hi to me” Taehyung tries to be patient he understood what has happened “He is so handsome that I almost fainted and he talked to us for a while but I guess JK was in hurry so he didn’t  let RM talk much and left” Jimin looked a little sad “He didn’t even eat anything not even waited for you maybe he was in a hurry, though RM said we will meet again…oh God! Am I dreaming, hyung pinch me” Taehyung whose eyes were fixed on the door to his room doesn’t say anything else, he tries to act normal and relieved that Jimin was no longer talking to him and has shifted his focus to hyung but Jin senses it and walks towards him patting him on his shoulder, he could see the difference in demeanor of the Taehyung earlier and now.