Some feelings like love?

“I got the call from Jay and I am concerned to where your work is leading to” Professor Son says looking at Taehyung, eyes judging his change of expressions.

“I am just helping him” Taehyung says looking down.

“There are other methods to do so, you know the consequences and also what a relationship a client and psychologist have, do you think you are doing it right way” Son scolds.

“Others tried yours correct ways, were they effective I know how to deal with my clients and also know what attitude to put in front of them and how to let them take it all out of their mind, do you doubt me?” Taehyung asks irritated but still not losing his temper on his professor. He always looks at Son as a fatherly figure so of course he respects him a lot but being told by others that his method is not right was something he didn’t like to hear.

“Taehyung you know how it ended back then what if history repeats itself?”

“I will pay more attention to it, you have to trust me”

“I do but I don’t know why I am afraid this time” he pauses “You are lagging in work too, are things too hectic for you, I don’t see you often”

“These idols have such a tight schedule they have meetings, shows, conferences, tours and whatnot”

Son remains quiet for a while signing some papers, keeping them aside he looks at Taehyung quite sincerely “He is the kind of person who doesn’t want to help himself, if it becomes too difficult for you tell me”

“He is not difficult and I want to cure him, he is not like everyone thinks he is” Son raises his brow.

“Okay as you say, So are you prepared for the tour with them” he changes the topic.

“Yeah I attended the meeting, mental carer has to be there, I still have to tell hyungs about it, I will try my best to make full use of this situation”

“Then I won’t delay you anymore from your work” Taehyung stands up ready to leave.

“Taehyung” Son calls him “Remember I am here if you have any problem...” Taehyung nods and leaves.

_____________________

Taehyung walks towards his book shelf adding some new books to his shelf but his mind was somewhere else, his action slow, hand moving on his own. He places the books one by one thinking of what Son has warned him, when did it come to this situation for him to be warned. 

He is the kind of person who doesn’t want to help himself..

Taehyung accidentally drops his book making him halt his train of thoughts. He looks down at the book, the one written by him ‘A Dangerous cage’ he bents down picking it up and turning its pages but then he quickly puts it back, sitting on his chair he leans down on the table resting his head in his arms he closes his eyes, that also doesn’t eases his mind so he opens the drawer and takes out his journal where he writes his daily activities and thoughts, still feeling restless he goes out taking a walk not knowing where exactly to go still being cautious not to walk into Jay, he was not in the mood of formalities, he takes turn and hears the soft sound of piano coming from the near room, the sound attracts him, he looks at the dark brown piano in the room shining in the light and his steps only pauses when he sees the person playing it, he takes his steps back quietly not wanting to disturb him.