Euphoria

Taehyung hears Hoseok’s voice waking him up and groans in annoyance, shaking his hand off, not wanting to get up, he turns to the other side but Hoseok keeps on calling him making him sit up looking at him in irritation.

“What?” He asks.

“Good Morning to you too, wake up we got to go” Hoseok smiles.

“Where?” He looks at the time “It is just 6, I slept for like just three hours, let me sleep” Taehyung was about to lay down when Hoseok stops him again, smile never faltering on his face.

“No, no we are all going to go Jogging, it is good for health” Hoseok says happily.

“Who said? I don’t want to, don’t disturb me” He hears Hoseok muttering ‘They talk the same way’ but avoids knowing very well who ‘they’ were.

“Su Min strictly told us to never miss it, let’s go” Taehyung never thought his actions would slap him back like this one day, he groaned again in annoyance.

“What about I take a round in this place, it is so big I don’t need to keep foot outside” Taehyung suggests while Hoseok drags him out of the room where others were already present.

Yoongi looked quite fresh, same was with Namjoon who was already doing warm up while Jungkook looked same as him, they look at each other both wanting to just sleep.

“No indoors, we need fresh air” Hoseok says picturing the scene outside.

“We should avoid being exposed to pollution, let’s stay inside, me going to sleep you all work out in his gym, sounds great to me yayyy” Taehyung says monotonously, trying to leave but Hoseok blocks his way.

“Come on doc”

He looks at Jungkook who was looking like sleeping with opened eyes “Aren’t you going to say something?” He asks.

“Yeah….yeah let’s go doc and have fun?” He was not even knowing what he is saying and his tone was so flat without any enthusiasm that it makes the others just stare at him shaking their head.

“Okay” he says after a while, making the other three smirk.

The place Jungkook was living in was quite safe from any kind of paparazzi or fans so it was easy for them to go around without thinking much, they went to a park where only elderly could be seen at the hour and few other middle aged people, Freed were not worried to be caught they walk to the park excited.

“We are finally here” Namjoon says taking in fresh air, shaking his hand and doing a warm up again, others follow him, Taehyung looks at them now awake but still disinterested. Jungkook was also doing the warm up ready to go, Taehyung unwillingly and lazily also tries to do whatever they were doing, feeling so out of exercises always being in the books.

They start to jog leaving Taehyung behind who contemplates whether to do it or not and jogs like he is about to fall any moment, Jungkook turns back to look at him and controls his laughter quickly turning away, he shouts.

“Let’s race” Making the three howl like teenagers and agreeing to it, Taehyung just snorts letting the kids have fun, feeling like an old man, he jogs slowly looking around at the place, going a few metres, he feels like sweating and stops to take rest Freed already out of sight of him, good riddance for a while he thinks, finding a vacant bench he sits on it taking a deep sigh, he rest his head on the head rest and looks at the clear blue sky thinking about various things that was in his mind, the air was a little chill making him shiver and come out of his thoughts, Taehyung looks down at a dried branch and picks it up as soon as he sits up he shouts in scare seeing Jungkook on his side.