I am here for you

Taehyung wakes up with a headache and it takes some time for him to register his surrounding, Jin and Jimin were both in his room when he looks clearly, one sitting at the end of the bed other one just near the bed on the couch with Yeontan on his lap who was lazily snuggling in his arm and Jimin was rubbing on its fur while having a wide grin looking at Taehyung.

“What are you two doing here?” he says with difficulty, rubbing his forehead and yawning. Jin hands him the pain killer while Jimin was still grinning making Taehyung irritate.

“Stop with that, you are looking creepy” Taehyung glares at Jimin, who ignores him, with still the same.

“What is wrong with him?….No what is wrong with you two? You both are acting weird” Taehyung feels his head would burst if the two remain like this there.

“Jimin is still in surprise to see JK in front of him, JK even said ‘hi’ to him and I am happy that Freed finally find out someone is more handsome than them” Taehyung feels speechless with the second sentence, he remembers that the meeting was not more than few seconds so the two have really lost their minds, he ignores Jin and looks at Jimin.

“GET OUT, you are annoying me” He shouts making Yeontan run away first, Jimin huffs but then starts smiling again, Taehyung groans.

“You really don’t have manners to talk to your brothers, look we love you so much and what we get in return” Jin complains making Taehyung roll his eyes but remains quiet.

“We even prepared your favorite breakfast” Jimin smiles.

Taehyung turns to look at Jimin “You..look anywhere else other than me” then he speaks to Jin “It is concerning I feel like I have two clients at home too” Both brothers glares at him, hearing it.

“Yah! This is how you thank us, coming late at home, getting drunk, ignoring my calls, showing me attitude, and on top being so heavy that we lost our breath taking you to bed, who are you to talk like that” Jin starts rambling without taking a breath making Taehyung cover his ears.

“It is just that we are in a good mood, you work for Freed and they were at our doorstep, I can worship the place where he kept foot, oh my god, he touched our door too it is sacred now, I will cover it no one can touch that sacred spot now” Jimin says dreamily.

“Jimin this is not normal, though it is better that you take it all out so that you won’t have these thoughts anymore, and I would like it as well if you tell me in detail what else you think about them, if you feel ashamed we can send Hyung away but these thoughts are not so healthy-“ he stops speaking when the two glares at him again, throwing cushion on his head. He then smiles awkwardly which look more creepy than Jimin’s grin.

“Breakfast…breakfast everyone yayyy” he says like reading a script, the two brothers finally stands up giving him a judging look and then leaving the room.

I should be the one to give them that look hunh he thinks before getting up, he was really hungry at the moment and the clock showed that he has not much time left for packing too.

________________

“You are going for two weeks” Jimin almost yells, betrayal evident in his eyes. “And you thought of informing us now?” he smacks Taehyung on his arm, the bowl tilts with the pressure pouring its content on the table.

“So messy, you two are going to wipe it” Jin says paying his attention back to his eating.

“Hyung that’s all you have to say, he is hiding things from us, he didn’t tell me about Freed being this close to him, he is going to Europe and that too with them and this was also kept a secret and look he is not guilty still eating all the steak, give it back it is my portion” Taehyung and Jimin fight for the last portion like kids, Jimin’s complain not ending and Taehyung’s chopsticks not holding back.