One Step At A Time

When Jimin arrives home he finds Taehyung lying on the sofa like a day before, he walks towards the other.

“How did it go?” he asks.

Taehyung who was in his own thoughts, looks up at him and sighs deeply, events flashing in front of him.

Taehyung runs away from the room but being unknown to the place he gets confused where to go and that time was enough for Jungkook to catch him.

"Hey you!" He shouts.

Taehyung pushes his dogbag behind protecting his puppy. Jungkook walks closer glaring at him.

"What do you think you pulled there?" He asks trying to overpower Taehyung.

"What? I thought you have enough money to buy several same pairs in a blink…" Taehyung moves back "Just for show?" He challenges.

"Listen you-"

"Mr. Kim?" The assistant calls for him seeing him standing there, looking puzzled at the two while approaching them.

"Yeah...I was looking for you, I forgot where the manager's office is" Taehyung says giving side eyes to Jungkook who had his eyes fixed on him.

"Oh..let me take you there" she smiles.

"Wait..I need a minute with him" Jungkook says making the assistant look hesitantly at Taehyung then at Jungkook. She nods going several steps away from them to give them privacy.

"Leave before you can" Jungkook's voice was low only for Taehyung to hear it.

"Is that a threat?" Taehyung asks curiously.

"No, an advice darling" Jungkook looks at him for a brief second and leaves.

"You will regret it in future" he sing songs while on the way. Taehyung just stands there looking at the way he left to.

"Mr. Kim, shall we go" the assistant asks him slowly.

"Yeah" Taehyung says following her, he once again glances back at the way Jungkook went to and brushes it off for a while.

Jay smiles seeing him enter the room, he was attending a call. He asks Taehyung to sit, mouthing he will talk to him in a minute, Taehyung just nods. Jay talks for quite sometime something related to work, watching Taehyung too who was deep in his own thought.

"No...an advice darling" it plays back in his mind. He wanted to know why would Jungkook say that.

"You will regret it in future" 

"You look lost...Mr.Kim are you here?" Jay asks looking at him.