Jesus to a child

“We have spend much time together to know each other and therefore Jungkook I think it’s time for you to face your fears and speak up of the past you don’t want to talk about until now” Taehyung says with all seriousness making Freed members tense, they look at him in shock, the members were expecting he would be here to say some wise words who would have thought that this was going to happen.

Jungkook looks at him like a scared cat and then at his friends as if pleading them to help him so the members try to talk to Taehyung but he stops them “It is now or never, you all are here, you have your loved ones , your biggest support, there is no other opportunity better than this” He presses more “Jungkook don’t you want to be free from all these constraints that you brain is putting on you, forcing you down making your life a living hell, you can do it I am here to help and listen, I want you to go back to those memories that you have kept hidden from all of us”

“I….I don’t want to” Jungkook says “I am not prepared”

“Should we help and tell what we know that may be useful to you” Hoseok suggests walking towards Jungkook and sitting next to him.

Jungkook looks down at the floor, his hand shaking a bit from anxiety crawling his nerves “I didn’t tell you all the truth” The three members were not shocked they just looks at him in pity.

“We expected that, it is not a big deal, we are here for you” Yoongi tells him making Jungkook a little less tense, he turns his gaze back to Taehyung who had a calm expression, eyes only fixed on him as if looking at his soul.

“Take your time, start from where it is comfortable to begin with” Taehyung says.

Jungkook sighs “Can I at least smoke?”

“That will increase your anxiety, I won’t suggest it” Taehyung says making Jungkook look at him defeated.

“I want you to heal, just look at me, take a deep breath and begin from telling about your parents” Taehyung helps Jungkook who does as was told, his friends were tensed and remain quiet.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung “I am here, you will be healed”

He stares and as if Taehyung’s words have magic on him he starts speaking about the difficult phase of his life, his nightmare and the memories he wanted to forget “My father was a businessman, he was not very successful but had enough money for a good upbringing of a family, he and mother had an arranged marriage, they were strangers tied together but mother told me she was happy, he took good care of her and loved her too, then I was born and the happiness increased, we used to go to travel, have picnics, father used to be busy but then too he managed to have time for us, festivals were fun, I used to get so many gifts, I was living a good life, father was strict on expenditures but that didn’t stop my mother to take care of my likings so she used to secretly give me many things, time passed I enrolled to a good school, things were going well, I enjoyed this normal life, mother was home maker and was usually at home, it was good to come home to the beautiful aroma of food baking and served hot, and her beautiful smile, she was very beautiful, no girl in my class matched her beauty, I was a kid but mother knew that I am attracted towards music and watches the shows keenly so she gifted me a piano keyboard, I was very fascinated with it, though it was just a small toy but I tried to play it like a real one, mother was impressed she used to tell me one day she will gift me the real one but that will be our little secret father was not fond of music and so I used to only play it in his absence.” Jungkook frowns as if having hard time to say the words out loud, he pauses, takes a deep breath clutching his hand tight, trying to suppress his nervousness.