Life goes on

Taehyung stands near the opera theatre looking towards the sky, he was there dressed up good, hair done nicely and had his hands in his pockets, the temperature was low and it was a little cold but still he wanted to wait outside, though he didn’t know if Jungkook will make it today, it was his bad luck that Jungkook had his album shoot the same day and they were quite occupied because of it throughout the day, he texted Jungkook reminding him of the show a day before but now he was not even sure if Jungkook remembered it or if he had the energy to watch the show with him, Taehyung looked at the app, he could see that the message was read, then looks at the time, there were still five minutes left before the doors will be closed, they were quite strict and won’t allow anybody fifteen minutes before the show starts, a man reminds people gathered there of the time and asks them to quickly take entry and get to their seats.

Taehyung fidgets he looks at the entrance, the man was also looking at him, he then avoids the gaze and looks back towards the road having a small hope that Jungkook will come. The man standing there walks towards him.

“Sir, you should enter now we are about to close the door” He says politely, Taehyung nods with a sigh, takes out his ticket as he was about to hand it over he hears the familiar voice say.

“Going in without me aish…I had to run to catch up to you” Jungkook says, panting, he too was in black suit, well dressed like Taehyung. 

Taehyung looks back and takes in a deep sigh of relief and happiness he never felt like before, it shows on his face and his eyes, he blinks several times unable to say anything at the moment.

“Am I late” Jungkook smiles at him a little, not getting a response.

“Just in time” Taehyung finally says looking at Jungkook walking towards him, he quickly gives the ticket to the man and enters inside.

“Go to the door on your right” the man says. They walk a few steps when Taehyung halts.

“Wait” he says, Jungkook looks at him questioningly. Taehyung puts Jungkook’s collar down straightening the crease on his coat. “It was little out of place. Did you actually run?” he asks looking at Jungkook who was still stunned with Taehyung’s action.

Jungkook recovers quickly “Yeah, I saw you about to enter and had to run to be there, you were actually about to leave me”

“I thought you might be tired and won’t come” Taehyung says.

“I am a man of words doc, I mean it when I say it” he smiles a little. “Now can we go in?” he asks.

Taehyung nods, they walk to their seats as they were about to sit Jungkook speaks again “By the way doc you look good today” Taehyung stumbles hearing it, Jungkook holds him and laughs lightly.

“It was because of the darkness” Taehyung tries to reason avoiding his gaze, knowing very well it was a stupid reason, there was enough lightening.

The opera house had a very beautiful interior, red carpet, red colored seats and dim yellow lights, the floors upstairs all were light up at the moment giving it quite a unique, royal and archaic aura. The people there were nicely dressed, Taehyung fortunately got the middle seats on orchestral level when he bought tickets, it was best viewing place, he looks at Jungkook who sits comfortably looking at his program book on the opera performance, going through it lazily.