Dream

Warning- small content on self harm and mention of the same, I am not promoting alcohol and tobacco in any way.

_______________________________________

Jungkook looks at his hand, at the small cut made on his skin with the string, he stares at it for quite long, the skin was sticking out of it so he touches it and at that moment a voice whispers in his head like his own to pull the skin off, he tries to ignore it but the voice keeps on repeating the same thing and in frustration he pulls ir making his finger bleed profusely, he cries in pain looking at all the blood on his hands screaming in pain.

He wakes up immediately, sitting up and turning on the lamp in hurry and fear, he checks his fingers and sighs in relief, there was no cut, no blood.

Jungkook pulls his drawer takes out the cigarette and goes to balcony, one, two or more he loses count.

____________________

"Freud emphasised greatly on unconscious mind, he wanted people to give more importance to this aspect because he felt that it governs our behaviour more than we can think of and that's how we get our assignment for today" Taehyung smiles as he hears the whines from few students while some raise their hands. He picks one.

"Yes, Stephanie can you tell?" He smiles leaning on the table, wearing pants and plain shirt with a waist coat, his shirt's sleeves were rolled up while he plays with chalk in hand watching each of them, they call him the hot and freak professor by how nonchalant he acts there and just like to be by himself when not teaching, he is a book worm and has very observant eyes.

"Essay on unconscious to consciousness" she answers.

Taehyung claps once avoiding the whines that errupt again "Very good, I hope the essays reach my mail sooner, you got this week to finish it" he grabs his book and leaves.

"Mr.Kim" a woman calls making Taehyung turn back to look at her.

"Oh hi Ms.Wang, how are you?" He smiles greeting her making her blush, her cheeks matching her red frilled blouse, which she paired with white formal skirt. She is the beautiful one.

"I heard you are working at some other place and didn't had your number to keep in contact with you" she looks down on the floor blushing hard "I actually was thinking if you are free today maybe we can grab some drinks or whatever?" She proposes, voice low trying not to make herself heard by students, she is one of the faculty there, having her eyes on Taehyung since long.

Taehyung feels shy and awkward, he was thinking of what to say when his phone rings. Taehyung takes his steps back "This is very important call that I have to take...umm...yes I will I don't know if I am free today and will let you know" he says and runs towards the parking, not forgetting to grab his coat.

"Mr. Kim but you still don't have my contact number" she calls out loud for him to clearly hear.

"I will see what I can do" he answers back, before exiting from her view. She huffs in annoyance.

"I missed another chance" she pouts feeling disappointed.

___________________

"Hello, who is this?" Taehyung recieves the call that saved him from that awkward situation.

"Jungkook" Taehyung hears from other side and checks the number again in surprise.

"Jungkook...what happened?" He asks carefully.