Adagio

Trigger warning- this chapter contains certain scenes that maybe triggering. I would also like to remind everyone this is purely fiction though I made as close as I could to real life situations but this is not suitable for any medical perspectives it is not targeting any person or condition specifically so don't compare it too. U hv been informed.

___________________

Jin looks at his still pale and weak brother who had been distracted, worried, bothered all this time but now while he is asleep looks so calm as if these things just went away. His body felt so light Jin wanted to cry, what he was doing with his health, after two whole days at the hospital and ensuring Taehyung is not affected by anything fatal they take him home, the doctor says it was all due to stress and exhaustion making them sigh in relief.

 Jimin places Taehyung’s spects on the side table and looking once at the room and making sure Taehyung is comfortable he and his brother leaves the place wanting Taehyng to sleep well, they knew about how restless and sleepless he had been, they also knew something was going on but thought things will be fine with the passing time but now looking at their brother they feel guilty for not talking to him about it. Jimin slumps on the sofa tired, they barely slept worried for Taehyung’s health and had to change shifts looking after their mother and Taehyung at the same time. Jin goes to his room takes a shower and comes back dressed up, Jimin looks at him questioningly.  Jin doesn’t meet his eyes just picking his car keys he says “I have some important business to look after, take care of him” before Jimin could even reply he leaves, closing the door behind.

Jin drives towards the agency calling on Namjoon’s number, getting unanswered he keeps on trying until Namjoon picks his phone up Jin comes straight to the point leaving all the courtesies behind, he was not in the mood to “Where is he? Jungkook. Is he with you?” Jin asks with a slight anger. Namjoon hesitates and tries asking him why was he looking for Jungkook, confused with the sudden call, out of nowhere, but only gets more questions regarding the artist “Is he there in the agency, are you all there, or are you somewhere else?” Jin was losing patience he parks near the agency, getting out of the car and looking at the building he says on phone “Let me in, I am outside your agency”

“You can’t just come in” Namjoon says looking at Yoongi and Hoseok with worried look, asking for some assistance, what more was troubling him was Jin not allowing him to answer. Jungkook was not there in the room, they just ended a meeting and were taking a break and he was on call after that.

“With your help I can, you have to let me in, what kind of friends are you if you can’t help Taehyung, I want to talk to Jungkook right now, I won’t go until I do so” Jin shouts irritated making Namjoon nervous, he never knew Jin could be this intimidating with their several meetings he was always smiling and looking at them gently and helping them if needed, even when they went to fishing one time he and Yoongi built quite a friendship, they enjoyed his company he was a very simple, kind and gentle man, having known the importance of love and family and Freed admired him but today he was different, intimidating them.

“What happened to Taehyung?” Namjoon asks in surprise both Hoseok and Yoongi also stands up walking towards him in concern, wanting to get answers. They knew Taehyung was not coming to office but were so busy that they couldn’t talk to him or ask for his health, they had no idea that Taehyung left the office or was told to leave.

“Let me in first” Jin says not answering their question.

“Ok, I am personally coming there, meet you at the entrance” Namjoon says defeated and the three ends up going downstairs to meet Jin. They were worried something big might have happened or Jin would not act this way so they thought to meet him and calm him down first before letting him face Jungkook.