I won't let go

"Jk are you still meeting her?" Jay walks into the music room where Jungkook was sitting alone with his guitar, hearing Jay's voice Jungkook makes a bored face.

"I am busy" He says, still not looking at him or answering his question.

"I am asking you something, I told you to stay away from her" Jay walks closer to him, always having that bold appearance, well suited, hair gelled and that look on his face that Jungkook does not like a bit.

“It is none of your business” Jungkook says looking at him, jaws tightening to control his anger and annoyance.

“Oh is it not?” Jay smiles, walking closer “Don’t forget who brought you here at this point, if not for us, this company you would have still been rotting in that shoddy bar”

“Thanks for reminding me again and again but the thing is darling…I don’t give a damn, you need me more than I need you” Jungkook gives a tight smile.

“Think twice, we OWN you, remember that, it will be better for you to just focus on your album that should have been worked by now, if you paid more attention to it rather than jerking to some woman in a brothel” Jay emphasizes each and every word making sure Jungkook hears it clearly.

“LEAVE” Jungkook says, anger bubbling in him.

“That attitude won’t work on me, we gave you everything you desired”

“This suffering, these problems too” Jungkook talks about his mental health, his eyes almost watering from anger and pain.

“So what, we provided you with the best psychiatrist too, it is your stubborn self who wants to suffer, next time I actually want to see you busy in work and not just some random things” Jay leaves the room. 

Jungkook shouts in frustration, kicking the chair away, his life is not that easy as it seems.

_________________

Taehyung looks across the street at the location he was searching for and keeping eyes for quite some time, he gathers his courage and walks towards the place, a strip club, the one Freed trio told him about, he pulls his bucket hat a little low, wearing a strap pants and shirt he looked quite young, he smiles awkwardly when the guard looks at him, eyeing him and then letting him enter.

Inside the club was totally another world, dim lights, loud, sensuous music, poles with dancers and hooting of people, drinking, gawking at them and passing comments which Taehyung refrained to hear. He looks for the particular person he had a talk on the phone, he goes to one of the counter and asks for Jimmy, and in no time Jimmy comes for him, big smile on his face, middle aged man, buffed and casually dressed, bearded man, quite a peculiar face.

“You must be Jackson right?” Jimmy says shaking hands with him as Taehyung nods. Of course Taehyung wanted to not use his own name. Trio(RM, Hope and Suga) helped him.

“Not seen you around, are you new here?” he asks.

“Does it matter?” Taehyung shrugs, acting normal.

“Not at all, Sia is going to make you a fan of hers, I was amazed you asked directly for her, must have your sources”

Taehyung leans towards his ear “Heard a lot about her, quite famous among high profile” he smiles looking at his face. Jimmy looks at him and then nods, grinning.