The way you look tonight

Freed was working on their music, all in their respective rooms, Jungkook was busy, over exerting himself for quite some time, he was always hard on himself neglecting food and sleep and just focusing on music. Not satisfied with it he makes changes listening to it again and again. He feels nervous and pain in his chest, he looks down at his hands that were slightly trembling, a sudden will to cry rush through his mind making his eyes water, he gets up stumbling a bit, taking deep breaths as he searches for his medicine, opening the drawer he finds the bottle and almost cries seeing it empty. It will die down soon, he says to himself, taking in deep breaths and closes his eyes trying to calm himself, but nothing was helping, wiping his tears and not able to sit or stand, feeling very anxious, he walks out of the room, uses stairs and goes straight to Taehyung’s room, that’s what comes to his mind when he can’t handle it anymore, he slowly opens door, and walks inside. 

Taehyung was looking out of the window at the snow covered street and was humming a song, his shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows neatly while his hands in his pockets, he hears that somebody has entered the room.

“This is my break time please come after fifteen minutes” He says without turning around.

“Tae” Jungkook says panting, holding the head of the chair tightly. Taehyung quickly turns and look at him, seeing his pale face, Taehyung rushes to him in concern.

“I…I..feel like crying” Jungkook says looking at him teary eyes. Taehyung hugs him holding him tight, hugging can help heal stress and panic attacks and because that’s what comes to his mind seeing Jungkook in that condition.

“I am here, it’s okay, you remember what I tell you right” Jungkook nods at it resting his head on Taehyung’s shoulder, closing his eyes making tears fall down rolling on the bridge of his nose, he was feeling tired and Taehyung felt very comfy.

“Shall we count to 10” Taehyung asks rubbing his back lightly.

“No” Jungkook almost whispers.

“Do you want me talk and want to listen?” Taehyung asks again, every word said softly and in a calm tone as he let Jungkook lean on him more.

“Hmmm” 

“Hmmm…what should I tell...” Taehyung thinks “Do you want medicine first?” he asks again, Jungkook shakes his head, not wanting to speak, his chest was still hurting, he just grasps tight on Taehyung’s arm. Taehyung rubs his hands smoothly trying to calm other.

“It will be alright..I am going to tell you one incident that me and my brothers were talking of today, I went to an all boys college, just the right time for me to be there” Taehyung chuckles recalling it “Not being pervert but you know seeing everyone shower openly, and all other sorts of stuff” Taehyung sighs dramatically “lucky me right?” Jungkook snorts hearing it but Taehyung doesn’t comments on it as he feels Jungkook’s lips curving up, he leans his head on Jungkook’s “So I never talked much with anybody just speaking when necessary or approaching only when it is important, I used to go to parties but just to see how it feels like to be there, so we had a break coming and were ready to go back to home, I was happy to meet my brothers, I missed them and wanted this break to be memorable for us so I was planning what we should do back at home, when I heard these boys talking about how a food would be on another level when it is spicy and has a balance of salt and water and some other important tips, which I made a note in my mind and when I went home I thought it over and decided to make a good meal for my brothers, I wanted to show them I am grown up now and can take care of myself and is capable of doing anything, so I made it spicy putting lots of red pepper with well balance of salt and water, I mean that’s the only thing I added to the gravy apart from veggies, I didn’t taste it myself I am not a fan of spicy food, Jin hyung and Jimin is, they were very excited so was I, so I served them a bowl each and sat down to eat too, noodles I made for myself, they looked at it frowning ‘Seems like you added a lot of turmeric to it’ Hyung said to me, they took just one mouthful and looked at me, I can still remember their faces” Taehyung laughs his body  shaking making Jungkook smile more, expecting the outcome.