The Four

"Would you like to share what you did yesterday?"

"Will it matter if I tell you? You know what they say, it happens" 

"What happens?" 

*Silence*

Taehyung rewinds the audio and hears nothing, that's it, the same goes in all other audio files too, just Jk spitting sum cuss words or meaningless stuff to pass the time, he sighs leaning back on his black, comfortable leather couch. The papers spread around on bed and some albums of 'Freed' that Taehyung took while Jimin was not around, kept in the drawing room shelf like trophies, he read the history of the artist and also went through the session tapes that were recorded, JK never talked about his past to any of his therapist, he was not a person to easily open up even to the one trying to heal him, moreover he behaved totally like not wanting to be there in the first place, the last thing he wanted was to be in the same room with the therapist, the tension could be heard in the therapist voice and Taehyung was disappointed. He has to be careful with his words and actions as what Taehyung found out through the file. JK looked like having gone through some kind of trauma from his childhood, still the way he carried himself to the stage and performed, it is something Taehyung was amazed and surprised of, he wanted to meet Jungkook to know about him better. In conclusion, he was ready to take up the job.

Taehyung stretched his body, grabs the albums and walks out throwing them on the sofa and goes to kitchen to look for something to eat. Jin and Jimin still had not returned from work so he used the time to study on the rockstar. He warms the soup and plays one of the songs, while he has his soup, not in a mood to cook something at the moment, after cleaning the dish he sits on the couch, the music was good in this song not that loud, and then another song plays, it was grunge rock, Taehyung chuckles, literally this band focusses on experimenting and including different things. He was too focused on the song to notice that someone entered the house.

Jimin walks inside lazily, opening the door with his key, his ears perks up hearing the music played on the speakers, he quickly takes off his shoes, throwing the keys to the side table and walking towards the drawing room, he finds Taehyung lying on the sofa head resting back on it, eyes closed, Yeontan sleeping near his foot.

“Never thought a day would come when you will hear my favorite band” Jimin comments landing on the sofa making Taehyung flinch and bounce lightly, he opens his eyes, scowling at his friend.

“Wouldn’t have, if it was not important” Taehyung puts the volume down with the remote.

“But now that I have heard it, I don’t regret it, I wonder why didn’t I pay attention to it before” Jimin looks at the albums sprawled at the table, all of his favorite one.

"He sang this live in a college fest once….can you believe it." He smiles "It is about the college affair, some says it's his story, though too bad he never said it himself, I love this, brings me back to college days" Jimin smiles. Taehyung rolls his eyes. His brother was deep into this band like if asked he could pull their astrological chart and whatnot. He was devoted to them and really biased in Taehyung's opinion, never liking hid choice of music.

“Oh my God! Is that LUCIFER, shit it’s my favorite one." He checks it again as if never seen it before, because of work he doesn't get much time to give to his band.