Confidential Case

The morning alarm blares through the house, making the person lying next to the alarm clock groan in annoyance, he slides his hand from the duvet reaching for the alarm and after two or three attempts he grips the clock stopping the alarm, hands retrieving back, he turns to his left shaking the person deep in sleep.

“Jimin wake up” he tries to say more but sleep overtakes him and snores could be heard in the room just few seconds after it. 

Jimin shuffles in his sleep reaching for his phone, he makes a face seeing how swollen he looks with the sleep, watches the time, groans and then opens the app to play game.

Loud footsteps approach the room opening the door with a bang, a good looking, handsome man but annoyance evident on the face as he huffs watching the two still not out of the bed covered in duvet and snoring. 

“Am I a joke to you two?” he asks angrily. Jimin peels his eyes from the mobile looking at the person in front of him, wearing an apron.

“Whatever you prefer hyung” he says, scowling as the screen shows game over.  He looks at his right at the sleeping beauty but before he could warn the other his hyung beats him to it.

“KIM TAEHYUNG GET UP FROM THE BED OR I AM GOING TO FEED YOU TO YEONTAN AS BREAKFAST” the handsome man yells, it makes the sleeping beauty gasp, still not coming out of its cocoon.

“Tannie won’t let you, Jin hyung” he answers sleepily, Jin watches him drifting to sleep again. He walks angrily towards the bed, grabs the duvet throwing it away from Taehyung with some difficulty, to the ground.  Both Jimin and Taehyung whines, while their hyung complains about how his life has become hell and how the God made the two just for his suffering, which the two goes deaf ears to and before they can think of some answer they are pulle to the ground. Taehyung’s hair were messy, lips pouted and beautiful pink flush face, eyes sleepy, wearing pajamas, Kim Taehyung was a beauty to hold, but Jin was mercilessly dragging him towards the bathroom.

“I am up! I am up! Have mercy” Taehyung cries. Jin watches him leave and turns to look at the other. Jimin smiles brightly eyes going crescent.

“Hyung” he says, knowing very well that he was doomed if he doesn't think of anything right now.

“Don’t hyung me, it was decided that today was your turn for making breakfast why am I the only one who has to do it in the end.” 

“I was late hyung, was very tired” Jimin says walking closer to him and hugging his arm, who protests but sighs in defeat.

“Fine, you are forgiven because of your cute face, breakfast is ready, come fast” he says and stops in his tracks.

“Dad said he will call in fifteen minutes want the three of us there, so hurry up” Jin informs and retreats.

Taehyung was just three years old when his parents adopted Seokjin and Jimin, both were very quiet at first but adjusted well with the family. Taehyung also got brothers. His family was well adjusted and flourishing so this was their desire to adopt a baby but when they went for adopting Jin, they found Jimin and something in him attracted them so much that they decided to have not one but two, that’s how the three were together as they grew up and took care of each other his dad handed Jin the office and shifted to America to look after his mother, he who was very ill, it took them few years and in that span he grew fond of that place and asked his sons for advice who happily decided for him to be there and set up the business there too as Jin was taking good care of the business here and now Jimin was helping him too with it. Taehyung’s parents divorced each other when the three were still young, and always remained quiet about the reason for it, though it showed in her mother’s eyes that she loved him but still they were not together so the three accepted it without an if, they were too young to object to it, it was not their place to do too. Taehyung always remained quiet about it, he never opened himself much to his parents even when the two tried to talk to him about it.