If I go, I am going

Taehyung hears the bickering of his brothers and barking of Yeontan from time to time, making him, sigh, he was writing in his diary but their constant shouts and bark made him put his pen down and close it. He ties the diary carefully and comes out of his room to look at the scene himself. Jimin was scrolling through the movies continuously making Jin shout “WILL YOU STOP THAT, my head is going dizzy” Yeontan barks too supporting Jin.

“Then look somewhere else” Jimin says irritated, Yeontan supports him too, but Jin was not going to move, not going to give Jimin peace of mind when he doesn’t get one. Jimin selects a movie and Jin shouts again.

“Not this movie, I don’t want to watch this one, you have such a bad taste in movies” Jimin glares at him “I told you to leave before” they start arguing again how they can’t have a peaceful weekend with the other person being around interfering in everything, Yeontan too barking for no reason. Taehyung sighs it was nothing new for them, Yeontan runs towards him seeing him in the room, Taehyung picks him up walking towards his brothers who now were having silent glaring competition.

“Who is winning?” Taehyung asks as he sits besides Jin with Yeontan in his lap.

“Me” both the brothers say at the same time, trying to snatch remote from each other. Taehyung takes the remote from them ignoring their whines, choosing an anime and playing it. Both brothers looks at the screen then at Taehyung “We don’t want to watch this either” they say in sync again. Taehyung lazily looks at them “Ok” he says and keeps watching it making his brothers dumbstruck. They look at each other complaining ‘it is your fault’ but say nothing to Taehyung.

After a while Taehyung hands them potato chips and they take it silently now quietly watching the anime as they had no other option and watching T.V was the only thing they wanted to do right now. He finds it cute how the two were engrossed in the anime, laughing from time to time, he watches for a while feeling both happy and sad at the same time, he let go Yeontan from his lap, gently putting him on the carpet and takes away chips from Jin.

Jin was taken by surprise when Taehyung rests his head on his brother’s lap lying on the sofa, he turns to look at Jimin, and both look down at Taehyung who had his eyes closed. Jin pats Taehyung’s head as a habit going back to watching T.V, saying nothing and Taehyung is happy for that because he doesn’t want to speak and can’t keep away the voices that are ringing in his head from time to time. It was like the voices were mocking him and he wanted to hide from those things in his brother’s protection like he used to when young, he knows whose voice it is….it is his own.

_____________

Sunday is mostly spend at their mother’s house, it was like this from the time they started living on their own, they would spend the whole day at their mother’s place if not any prior appointment or schedule. So, today too, the three brothers and Yeontan like usual goes to their mother’s house, they eat lunch together with her, giving her medicines after it, as she sits with the three enthusiastically talking about things she did in the past week while the pet rests on her lap, the complains being done before and over with it, she was happy that the three were with her. She was looking older, not able to take care of herself as she used to. The three chat as the maid walks up to them serving them desserts, Taehyung feeds his mother and she smiles by it but then she notices her son’s face and health looking at him in concern and tries to ask what is wrong with him but he shushes her with food not wanting to talk about it or worry her more, she noticed how Taehyung didn’t even eat lunch properly but keeps it to herself, maybe will ask Jin later.