Drone Alone

June 2015

~Edited July 12, 2015~

(Destiny's coding on her bionic chip is different from the other so she will not be majorly effected by the LEMP. She will have minor glitches that will wear off, and the glitches are not as major as the ones the trio will have. Enjoy the chapter.)

<Destiny's POV>

"Oh, this is soo exciting!! I have never been to Australia before!" Tasha fan-girled.

"Hey, maybe you'll like it so much, you won't want to come back!" Eddy popped in and out. Tasha walked over to Davenport and me and Leo followed her.

"Donald, do you have the plane tickets?" She asked Davenport.

"Honey, we're taking my fully automated private jet! Plane tickets?! Why don't we just slap a bunch of stamps and mail ourselves!" Davenport joked. Tasha laughed with him and half-way turned towards us.

"Private jet. That works." We then all said in unison, "Score!" Tasha moved away and Davenport approached us.

"Okay, Leo, this is your chance to prove that you're responsible enough to stay at home without us." Davenport pointed at Leo's chest.

"What about Destiny? What about them?" Leo asked pointing at me and the trio who were sitting on the couch doing other stuff.

"They were designed to go on mission and save the world. You were designed to break stuff." Davenport answered.

"Also, if you don't remembered my dad was a scientist going on multiple trips and my mom wouldn't be home until 7:30. I would stay at home by myself for like 4 hours or so." I say while leaning on the couch. Davenport and Leo nodded and Davenport started to look around.

"Look, don't worry, I know the rules. No touchy-touchy your stuffy-stuffy." Leo blantly repeated.

"Leo, I'm serious. There's millions of dollars' worth of technology here. So no goof-ups, no explosions, no fires! You know what? I'm not going, I'm not going!" Davenport ranted on while moving around. Me and Leo followed him around and he went towards Tasha.

"Donald, Leo will be responsible. He is a big boy!" Tasha then turned to Leo. "Sweetie, I left your flame-retardant undies on the dresser." I started laughing but Leo hit me on the shoulder.

"Big boy hit me!" I said and Tasha glared at him which made me laugh even more.

"Mr. Davenport, Leo will be fine! What's the worst that can happen?" Bree said to Davenport while sitting up straight along with Adam.

"Funny you should ask. I've made an actuary chart which covers enery possible catastrophe. You have and 82% chance of coming back to a perfectly normal house." Chase took out papers out of a folder and Davenport snatched them right out of his hands. I looked over his shoulder, wanting to know what could happen. "Happy travels!" Chase added.

"Don't worry, Eddy is here to moniter every room in the house. He is like a virtual baby-sitter."

"Yeah, but if only this baby-sitter would do his job!" I crossed my arms above my chest but was still looking at the papers Davenport still had.

"Yup, she gets it!" Eddy popped back out and Davenport flipped to other pages.

"Big D, don't worry. No explosions," Leo was pushing Davenport out the door and I joined his rant. "No goof-ups," "No fires." "No floods-"

"I didn't think about floods!!" Davenport exclaimed worriedly. Tasha urged him to hurry up and we all said out loud goodbyes. I was about to close the door when Davenport's head popped behind it.