Mission: Space

July 2015

~Edited July 22, 2015~

~Destiny's POV~

"I love history class! Someone is always leaving a little piece of gum stuck under my desk." Adam told us when we reached the end of the stairs.

"Adam please tell me you didn't-" Chase was cut off by Adam blowing a giant bubble with the gum.

"He did, he did." "Second weirdest thing all day, now" Bree and I said at the same time. Leo and I saw Marcus moving around because of the football players and I nudged Bree's arm.

"Guys, don't look now, but here comes the guy that none of us likes. Marcus." Leo sneered when he said Marcus' name.

"Marcus!" "M-dog!" We all said except Leo. The trio went to hug him while I put up a smile for him. After Marcus came for dinner last week, I told Leo that I was pretending to be nice to him, so I could try to find out what he was up to.

"Wait! Hold the phone! Hold the phone! Hold the freaky-deaky phone!" Leo pushed the trio away from Marcus. "M-dog?" He asked the trio.

"Yeah. Bro's call each other by nicknames." Chase answered for Leo.

"Yeah, like how I call Bree, girly." I gave an example while crossing my arms and leaning towards Bree.

"Well, Chase, I'm your actual bro and you don't call me by a nickname." Leo told Chase.

"Actually, we do. We just choose not to do it in your presence. Mr. Tiny McLittlestein." Adam revealed his nickname while I tried to stifle a laugh.

"So, Marcus. What are you up to this weekend?" Chase asked him while walking over to his side.

"My dad's out of town so I'll be stuck at home alone with my grandma." Marcus answered.

"Aha! You said your grandma was dead!" Leo pointed at Leo and I hit his chest with my elbow.

"You can have more than one grandma, McLittlestein." I told him while smacking his finger down. "So sorry." I gave him a fake sad smile.

"I wish I could stay with you guys for the weekend." Marcus crossed his arm and gave us a sad smile.

"And I wish you weren't a spastic sociopath with abandonment issues." Leo stood up to Marcus and Chase put his hands on Leo's shoulders.

"Leo, stop it, he's a good guy." I told him while narrowing my eyes at Marcus.

"None of us are safe until the FBI responds to my request for a background check on this 'M-dog.' Alright?" Leo looked at me then at Marcus when he said M-dog.

"Look, Marcus, I'm sure you can stay with us. I'll just check with Mr. Davenport." Chase told Marcus with a smile.

"You call your dad, Mr. Davenport?" Marcus questioned us.

"No, uh, no." Chase stuttered.

"But you do, and I call him Davenport without the mister in front of it." I covered up for Chase.

"Okay, cool! See you guys later!" Marcus left and the bell rang. A football was about to hit Bree but something happened.

"Bree! Watch out!" He waved his hand and the ball followed his movements.

"What just happened?" "Did you just..." Bree and Adam asked Chase.

"I think I just moved that ball with my mind..." Chase thought out loud.

"I didn't know you could do that." Leo said to him. 'But I did.' I wanted to say...Stupid secret...

"Neither did I..." Chase looked like he saw a ghost.