Crush Chop & Burn

January 2015

~Edited July 8, 2015~

----Destiny's POV----

"Welcome to your new home, Mrs. Davenport!" Mr Davenport said as he carried Tasha into the house.

"Why thank you Mr. Davenport!" She played along.

"Absolutely Mrs. Davenport!"

"OKAY! We get it! You got married!! It's getting old!" Leo exclaimed as he struggled to bring one of the bags in. I came in with ease as I brought in two more bags.

"Leo, come on their just excited! Leave them be and after a few hours they're gonna act like their usual selves." I said. I was quite happy for Tasha. A few months ago, Leo and I saw a large box in Davenport's skinny jeans (which was not a good sight). We both knew he was going to propose and Leo started to act really weirdly. He then told me about his real dad so I guess he was a little bit annoyed but once I told Leo about Davenport's inventing skills, he kinda liked him. Davenport put Tasha down as Leo looked at house in shock.

"Wow! You have this big house just from inventing things?!" Davenport nodded. "Way to go mom, now that's a husband!"

I grinned as I watched Leo check out the living room. I knew he would have some fun with his new step dad. Leo saw a weird looking metal structure and went towards it.

"Woah, what is that?"

"That is my latest creation! Davenport Industries first interactive 3D TV!" He waved his hands and a baseball game showed up. I open my mouth in shock. It was amazing. Someone hit a home run and I went to get it but I hit a monitor on the wall.

"Watch the face, cupcake!" I look at the thing weirdly and turned to the others.

"Am I going crazy or do you guys hear it too?"

"That's Eddy, he's my smart home system. Eddy this is my new step daughter, Destiny. This is my new step son, Leo. Remember I told you they and Tasha were moving in today."

"Well he's something to remember: Everything here is mine."

"Jeez, rude much?" I mutter. Apparently Eddy heard it and a tennis ball hit me in the back of the head.

"I can still hear you!" I rub the back of my head and looked at Davenport in annoyance. How can he stand that thing?

"Um, Leo how about you check out your new room? Just go straight down that hallway until you see a room full of the video games and the action figures and the 50 foot screen TV," he said first. Leo started getting more and more excited, but I knew something bad would happen. "Keep walking that's mine!"

I face palm at Leo's burnt down excitement. Tasha went into the kitchen and brought me an ice pack for my head.

"Oh and another thing, cupcake." Eddy said. "I'm always watching you." He then disconnected and I felt better with him gone. I helped Davenport and Tasha unpack until we heard screaming. But it was multiple screams.

"Oh no." I heard Davenport mutter. Tasha and I followed him with confusion and he lead us to a secret area. We went down an elevator and into a secret base thing. It looked like the bat-cave to me.

"Okay I don't pull this card to often but MOM!!!" I heard Leo scream. We (Davenport, Tasha, and I) enter, what looks like the main part of the lab, that had 3 other kids in it. Leo ran to Tasha and she looked at him.

"What is this place? Who are they?" Tasha and I said in unison. She asked concerned while I asked in amazement. I was a geeky type of person. I loved science and I wanted to be an inventor like Davenport when I grew up. Or well, that's what my background for Destiny Lilac was. But we said the last sentence in the same tone: confused.