Chip Switch

May 2015

~Edited July 9, 2015~

@Destiny's POV@

Me and Leo were in the elevator, making jokes about what music was playing. Love songs from the 90's. Some people in school think me and Leo are dating but it's not true. I'm wayyy out of his league, even in age! I'm...22 maybe 23 now? I don't count anymore. Also he likes Janelle, and I definitely know that she likes him back. We were dancing in the elevator and I heard the doors open up.

"Dooley! Lilac!! What are you doing in my elevator?!" Perry yelled at us. We both look startled and I quickly made one excuse while Leo made another.

"I don't see your name on it!" "We're enjoying love songs from the 90's. Wanna dance!?" Me and Leo say at the same time.

"Use the stairs! This is exactly why healthy kids become unhealthy adults!" Perry said thinking she was smart.

"Have you seen the number on your scale, woman?! I think you were one of us! Now lets just continue listening music! Welcome to the unhealthy elevator kids!" I tell her. I try going back into the elevator but Perry stopped me by grabbing onto my backpack.

"I'm a speed walker! You've probably haven't been to the Mission Creek Mall where I give some of the shoppers a little eye candy! " She said before walking to the giant hallway. Me and Leo share a glance and we both make gagging faces.

"Listen up, space-fillers! This is emergency preparedness week! An emergency drill can happen at any time, so when the alarm sounds, you must evacuate the building in an orderly fashion. Like cattle-" Perry started as people gathered around.

"When did you start saying these types of words!? The Perry I know wouldn't say that! Who are you and what have you done 'cause I'm happy!" I grin.

"Shut it, Lilac!" "And she's back!" I mumble as I go behind Leo.

"Anyways have fun cattle! Well, if cattle had acne, and braces, and a future of filling my gas tank!" Perry laughed as she patrolled the other wing of the school. They see her rollin' but they' be hatin' for many reasons...

"Man! I wish I had Bree's super speed! Because you don't want to be stuck walking behind cows in an emergency, trust me on that!" Adam told us.

"Why can't you ride on the cow while exiting?" I ask him, looking at him weirdly.

"Because your head would hit the door!" Adam said as if it was obvious. He pointed at the top of the door and I nodded. He was, in fact, right!

"You would trade your super strength Bree's super speed? If I had your strength, I'd just run out of the building juggling those cows!" Chase explained while making a juggling motion.

"Isn't that animal abuse?" "No....maybe." Chase mumbled quickly after I asked my question.

"Whatever. If I had your super intelligence, I would've walked away from this conversation minutes ago." Bree sarcastically told them. We both high-fived and I put my elbow on Bree's shoulder.

"You know what would be awesome? If you guys switched your bionics!" Leo said.

"Why can't we!?" Chase asked all of us.

"Umm, many things? Could malfunction, could fry your chips, could-" I saw everyone glaring at me. "What?! Just saying!" I say as I put my hands up in defense.

"I call your super smarts!" "I call your super speed!" "I call your super strength!" They all yelled pointing at each other.

"I call good looks and charisma! Oh wait, I got them already." Leo joked.