Dude, Where's My Lab?

June 2015

~Edited July 12, 2015~

~Destiny's POV~

Summer Time!! Woo!! No more Perry! No more school!! No more homework!! Just me, Leo, Tasha, and our new family! I ran out of the elevator and threw my backpack off my back. I ran inside of the lab and punched my hands in the air repeatedly.

"Woohoo!!! Summer!!! Let's get our awesome on!!" I cheered.

"Yeah, see! Destiny agrees with me! Let's hit the beach! Slap on some shorts and show everyone your pasty little walking sticks!!" Leo told Davenport. I laugh in my hand and saw the trio with neck braces, which made me laugh even more.

"Not now guys, we're doing some routine bionic chip maintenance. Besides, this is fun, right guys?" Davenport asked the trio.

"Doesn't seem like it for them." I laugh while Tasha comes into the lab with some drinks. The trio complained and Bree took off her neck brace and threw it at the machine. It caused sparks to blow and Tasha dropped her tray of cups. We were all startled and scooted a few steps back.

"Can we at least have five minutes without something sparking, exploding, or oozing around here!?" Tasha complained, "Ever since summer break started, it has been like one long science experiment!" Davenport hesitated to say something but then he complied.

"Maybe Leo and Destiny are right. Maybe we need to take a break and go to the beach!" Davenport told Tasha.

"Reason why we call it 'Summer Break', am I right?" I leaned over to Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo. They all nodded and we all started to clean up the mess. I was helping Leo pick up the tray when I heard Davenport say, 'Tech free.' I perked up just to see Tasha leaving.

"Wow, Big D, it's really nice of you to do that for my mom." Leo told him.

"But are you sure about this 'Tech Free Weekend'? I don't believe in that." I ask him.

"Look, every now and then, everybody needs a little peace and-" Davenport started to say but then an alarm started the go off, "AND QUIET!!" He screamed so we could hear him. We turned our heads to a monitor that said, 'E.W.S.S Warning.'

"That's the Early Warning Satellite System!" Chase read out loud.

"It's detecting a giant solar flare! When that things hits the atmosphere, it'll cause massive power failures and a blackout of satellite communications!" Davenport explained to us.

"Okay, me and Leo will tell Tasha the beach is a no-go." I announced but Davenport stopped us.

"No, no, no! Don't tell your mom anything about this!" Davenport moved to his holo-table.

"Yeah, ignore the biggest solar flare in history to keep the little girl happy." Chase sarcastically said.

"Don't worry about the solar flare, I'll handle it. Pack your stuff in the R.V and get ready to get your beach on!!" Davenport cheered. We all stopped running and looked back at him, weirdly.

"No one says th-" I was about to say but Davenport interrupted me to say he already knew that nobody said that. We followed Adam but he stopped at a bucket full of safety goggles.

"Adam, safety goggles aren't going to protect us during the solar flare." Chase told him.

"No, but it will protect us from the glare when pasty-legs Davenport puts on his shorts!" Adam said using his stupid but effective logic. We all nodded and left while Davenport tried to call us back into the lab for calling him 'Pasty-legs Davenport.'

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

We were all in the R.V and Tasha and Davenport came in.

"You're totally tech-free weekend starts here." Davenport told her.

The Hidden Bionic (~Lab Rats FF: Season 1~) -COMPLETED-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें