Can I Borrow the Helicopter?

April 10, 2015

~Edited July 9, 2015~

%Destiny's POV%

Me, Leo, Tasha, and Davenport were sitting on the couch, watching a movie until the trio came up. It was mostly Bree coming up with Adam and Chase annoyingly following her.

"Mr. Davenport, I cannot stand them anymore! Can they please go live in your ware house?" Bree begged.

"Bree, hat's where I keep my explosive chemicals." Davenport said.

"Like I said, can they please go live in your ware house!?" Bree repeated.

"Well, she is getting older. She needs her privacy! Why don't you give her one of your extra rooms? You have like 14." Tasha asks.

"Woah, woah, woah! I do not have any extra rooms!" Davenport said while standing up.

"You have a pool table room, bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulator room, not to mention a room full of mirrors!" Tasha listed off one by one.

"Or as I like to call it, a room full of me!" Davenport beamed.

"Plus, those are not extra rooms they're rooms that have awesome stuff and they are not to be removable! Why can't Bree stay at my room? My room is too big! I'm sure a capsule can fit in there!" I offered.

"Okay, sure! Woo! So long, bozos!" Bree cheered while walking to Adam's side.

"Fine without you, we will make the lab totally awesome for ourselves." Chase informs her.

"Don't you need the lab for training?" I ask him.

"Not now!" Chase whispered.

"That's right. No more hair scrunchies or rainbow-colored toe socks or pretty, pink, shiny junk." Adam said. "Oh, but I am chapped. Can I borrow some of your bubble berry pucker bomb?" Adam took her necklace, opened the cap to the chap-stick, and used it.

"Oh man, it's so hard not to eat it!" Adam tried to resist the temptation. Bree took the chap-stick out of his hands and went to the lab to pack. Can't wait to have Bree in my room! It's gonna be fun!

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Me, Leo, and Davenport were playing a game he created and he tweeked it so that three players can play. The timer was almost done until I did the finishing punch.

'Destiny wins!' a voice said.

"Man, this is awesome! The more the merrier! The bigger the better!" Leo kept quoting.

"Except in this case, where the girl just kicked your butts! And you guys say you're good at this game." I say while taking off my glove.

"You know, I don't let anybody use my holoscopic screen. You know, this is like a family moment for us." Davenport said looking at us.

"Please don't make us play catch! It's gonna get ugly!" Leo begs. I pat Leo's shoulder and I sit on one of the stools.

"Is it okay if you would leave me and Big D to talk? It's kind of...embarrassing if you listen in." Leo asks me as he goes into the kitchen. Davenport stands near the stool I'm sitting in and I pretend to think it through.

"Umm...nope! Look Leo, I'm always here for you, through thick and thin! Whatever it is, I'm not gonna laugh at it!" I promise.

"You sure?" Leo asks me with a quizzical look.

"You ask like it's gonna be really awkward...Is it?" I ask.

"So, Big D, can I ask you a question?" Leo brushes off the topic.