Dooley Leo Dooley

January 2015

~Edited July 8, 2015~

---1 year and a few months later (Leo and Destiny's birthday will be around this time of month.)---

Sorry for the time skips xD it's just how I thought of the story.

It has been 1 year since my parents sent me to an early access of Mission Creek High. They also take in middle schoolers so I am officially a student of Mission Creek High! 6th grade is going to be a trudge in poop because of Principal Perry.

I was walking to school and when I was at the entrance I saw inside that Trent was bullying someone. The someone looked unfamiliar so I knew he was a new student.

"Welcome to your worst nightmare, shortcake! Make yourself bad and uncomfortable as you wish!" Trent said giving the poor boy a wedgie. He winced in pain of the wedgie and I stepped in.

I stepped on Trent's foot and he let go of the boy's underwear. He jumped up and down holding onto his foot while giving me a glare. I stomped on the ground close to Trent and he ran on one foot away from me and the boy.

"You're lucky I have to go to the gym!!!!!!" He yelled while hopping to the gym.

When Trent left I turn led around to receive a hug from the boy.

"Thanks sooo much!! I would've gotten a lot of pain without you!" He cried out.

"No problem! You new around here?"

"Yeah I'm Dooley, Leo Dooley."

"Nice to meet you Leo, I'm Bond, James Bond." I said while winking. We both laugh and I look at him in the eye.

"Just kidding, I'm D-Lilac, Destiny Lilac!" I some what stuttered. I miss being a Davenport, let alone Donald. He was both like a brother and a father. He promised me he would help me control my bionics and he did!

I memorized when the bells would ring and we had a few minutes left.

"Hey, you need help with your schedule?"

"Hmm oh yeah. Here's my schedule." He handed me his schedule and I looked at it.

"Wow! You have the same classes as me!"

"Really cool! We should probably go to..." He looked on his schedule and the clock, "Science!"

"Okay just follow me. BTW it's a long walk." I warned.

-8-8-8-8-8-

We were outside of the school and a woman was approaching me and Leo.

"Hey Leo, who's this?"

"Hi mom! This is Destiny, a friend I made today. Destiny this is my mom!"

"Hello Mrs. Dooley! Nice to meet you!" I said as I shook hands with her.

"You can call me Tasha if you want." She added.

"Okay well nice meeting you guys today! See you tomorrow Leo!"

"Bye Destiny!" He said.

I walked back home and I saw a letter on the counter. I opened it and I saw....

~Fin~

A CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry to leave a little cliff hanger. Anyways I have at least 2 more fan fiction chapters and then I will start writing the ones where I follow the storyline of the actual tv show. Most of my original chapters will be short so you can breeze through them. Thank you guys for reading and have a great day/night!! Bai!!!