Surprise Training

December 2014 

~Edited August 4, 2019~

--Destiny's POV--

I was still in my capsule sleeping until someone knocked on my capsule door, loudly.

"Wake up, will ya!" the voice yelled. I was so startled that I opened the door and I fell flat on my face.

The person helped me up and the person was Douglas.

"Come on you have training to do," and with that he left the room. I press a few buttons and I am quickly changed into a suit that look really cool. It was a bit of a skin tight suit, but it had a few lines tracing the sides and front. There were circles near my heart, wrists, and from what I could feel, a circle near the back of my neck.

I walked outside of the room and I completely forgot that I didn't know where everyone or anything was. I walked around to hopefully find the right room, but I realized I had what Donald called, 'super-speed.'

I 'super-speeded' everywhere until I finally found where the training room was. The only reason how I knew it was the training room was because both Donald and Douglas were in it, along with a few scientists.

"Hey, you found the training room!" Donald congratulated whilst approaching me.

"Yeah...guess so," I shyly reply.

"Okay! Today we are going to see what kind of bionics you have!" Donald informed me, putting his hands together as he hinted at what I might see in future training simulations. Maybe a few bad guys, maybe some people who need rescuing, stealth operations, and more!

Douglas handed me a pair of goggles and he brought me to the main simulation room. I adjusted the goggles on my eyes and I looked around to see an abandoned city in ruins.

"Woah! What happened here!?" I asked, turning in circles while I admired the simulation.

"It's just part of the simulator. The goal is to defeat all of the enemies then you're done." Donald explained.

"Alright! Let's see what I got!" I hyped myself up as I try to find 'the enemies.'

I walked underneath a broken construction site before people in black stealth suits jump down from the broken pipes that were still stable to stand on. One goes after me and I shoot fire from my eyes, knocking him down.

The person from my right advanced; however, I super speeded around him in circles, making him dizzy before I kicked him down. The other people start to sprint at me and I put a force field around myself, pushing it outwards so that they all fall down on their backs.

I see another enemy come closer to me and I feel myself change locations so that I was behind him. He looked side to side trying to look for me before I kicked him in the back. He fell flat on his face, revealing a weird contraption thing in front of me.

"Good job! Now all you need to do is press that button on the other side of that parkour course," Donald informed before following up with a warning, "but avoid the traps!"

"Okay!" I starred directly toward the platform that contained the button I needed to press. Concentrating with all my might, I took my first steps toward the parkour course before I urge myself to use the ability once more. I felt myself change destinations again and looked at the button that rested on the pedestal in front of me. I looked behind me to see the parkour course that I was supposed to do. I press the button and my eyesight turns black before my hands touched my eyes, feeling the goggles. I had returned back to my reality and after taking off the goggles, I saw Donald face-palm.

"Should've re-worded yourself, right?" I grinned.

"Yup." Donald sighed out dumbly.

"Welp, that was fun!"

"Yeah! While you did that we recorded the whole thing and we have some of your bionics down!" Douglas exclaimed in an excited tone. "That was awesome, by the way...So far, we've seen super strength, heat-vision, force fields, super-speed, geo-leaping, but there's a possibility for more! But we don't know how many more though."

"Seems legit!"

"Okay but you must know we are going to train everyday from now on, understand me?" Donald placed a hand on my shoulder while going to the height where my eyes are. I nod, a weird sensation filling my chest area--happiness.

"This is gonna be awesome!!" I yelled as I jutted my fists upward. Shots of power blasted from my fists, creating two holes on the ceilings, both of which revealed the daytime sky.

"Plasma grenades, check!" Douglas yelled to a scientist as he looked up from underneath a desk.

"Whoops," I awkwardly laughed as I rubbed the back of my neck. Training is gonna be fun!

~Fin~

I know this is a short chapter and I know I really suck at fighting scenes, but this was supposed to be a chapter about the Davenport brothers learning about Lab Rat D's bionics. Thanks you guys for reading and have a great day/night!! Bai!!!