Mission Creek High

January 2015

~Edited July 8, 2015~

-Destiny's POV-

It's been 1 year and 9 months after me and Donald saved the bionic children from Douglas. I have been living with a couple that have accepted me as their daughter. My name now is Destiny Lilac.

I am now 10 years old (I was 8 years old when Douglas and Donald created me) and I am going to become 11 in a few months.

"Hey Honey?" My dad calls.

"Yes?" I come towards him.

"Is it okay if we enroll you to Mission Creek High next year?"

"Okay!"

"You can get an early start now in some class if you want."

"I guess so." I was really smart so I needed to act like I need more to learn. I don't really need to learn any more stuff since I have super intelligence but I never told anyone I was bionic.

"So you can stop going to your school now and go to Mission Creek High for a while, it's up to you."

"Sure!" I run upstairs and I get my clothes ready for tomorrow (it's a Sunday). I ate some dinner and I fell asleep waiting for the next morning.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I got ready for school and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I lived like 5 minutes away from it so I can wake up late. I grabbed my lunch and started to eat breakfast.

My mom always leaves at 5 am in the morning and my dad is traveling to Peru for work. He is a scientist and he reminds me back when I was in Daven- No! Bad! From now on you are Destiny Lilac not Lab Rat D!!

I finish eating breakfast and I start walking to school. Once I arrive at the school I see a football team bullying a kid. I see what I think the quarterback look at me and smirk. I see them all coming towards me and I bite the bottom part of my lip.

"Heyya! I'm Trent and you're good looking, wanna go out some time?" He smiled at me and put his hands in his pockets.

"No thanks...umm I gotta go!" I quickly say as I run inside the school. That guy was creeping me out. Plus he didn't even know how young I am pretending to be. Yeesh.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I walked home but I was again met by Trent.

"Hey I know we met on the wrong foot but do you want to be my girlfriend?" He smiled again.

"Hmm, let me think. Nope!" I continue walking until he walked in front of me.

"You'll regret saying that. I'm the coolest guy in the school...because I pick on people!" Two football players hand him pudding cups and he squeezes them. Pudding exploded onto my clothing and my body. I gasp in surprise. I look around and I see lots of students are laughing at me. I run to my house without anyone chasing me.

My mom works until 6 pm and her work is far so I showered so she wouldn't ask me about the pudding. I make dinner enough for me and my mom and I quickly eat it. I go to my room and do my homework. I finished at 7:30 and that was when I planned revenge. I would go to school early and have a bucket of pudding and make them trip into it! I go to sleep before my mom arrives from work and I dream about how the plan will work.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I planned the trap! They would always arrive earlier than everybody else so they can pick on kids so this is perfect! They will trip on the rope that are tied between the doors and then they will fall in a pit of pudding. I even have a timed camera on top of the door to take a picture of them swimming in it!

They walk inside all facing each other and they fall into the pudding. A flash came up and I knew my plan worked. Other kids came in and laughed at my beautiful masterpiece. They saw me and came up to high five me. The football team were so embarrassed that they skipped school that day.

Never mess with me! I'll bite harder.

~Fin~