A/N: Before Jumping In

December 2014

~Edited July 28, 2019~

I wrote this book and other sequels of the book (as you can see) 5 years ago. That being said, my writing was dull, horrible, cringe-worthy, and very questionable. As of this point in time, I'm slowly updating the third book of this series, which I have established to call the Bionica series. However, I will also be slowly working on editing and revising the horrid grammatical mistakes I have made in this book and other installments. 

This book and the whole fanfiction in general was all inspired by a deleted fanfiction of Lab Rats ("Friends with the Bionics"), which prompted me to write one as well. Thank you NikkiViera16. Her writing was and still is phenomenal, so go check her out because she honestly deserves it.

Please bare with the awful grammar and horrible plot holes (to which I later try fixing in other installments). 

This is a 'slow burn' kind of book, so the 'secret' is NOT revealed as quickly as some others.

A few writing symbols I use in the book:

-8-8-8-8-8-8- = Time Skip

~Fin~ = End of Chapter (possibly with an A/N afterwards)

Thank you guys for reading this before you jump into the book and have a great day/night!! Bai!!

~Fin~