Mission Invisible

July 2015

~Edited July 10, 2015~

#Destiny's POV#

I was talking to Adam and Chase near the gym because we went through Perry's security checkpoint. We were lucky that we had our phones in our pockets because Perry had to dig through our backpacks. Luckily I had nothing of importance in my backpack like my wallet or phone, but I did hear that one kid had his wallet taken away from him because of Perry. After a few minutes Leo joined us and we continued to talk about Perry. Suddenly Bree filled in the empty spot on my left and I jumped while Leo screamed.

"Morning guys!" Bree said to us like nothing happened.

"Seriously, can we put a bell on her?" Leo asked us, probably feeling embarrassed that he screamed out loud.

"Yeah, you gotta chill with the super agility! Somebody's gonna see you using your bionics." Chase told her.

"And I do not want to deal with the government again! They're annoying!" I told them while rolling my eyes at a memory of my 'dad' and his government friends.

"How do you know?" Adam asked me while everyone gave me a weird look.

"My dad was a scientist who did experiments, so he needed to ask the government if he could do them. They were a pain in the neck..." I muttered the last part.

"But seriously, it's not like anyone sees me. You didn't see me swipe your lunch money." Bree faced Chase on her last sentence. She held up a few bucks in her hand to prove her point. Chase checked his pockets and glared at Bree.

"Oh, you're good!" Chase tried to take the money back but Bree moved her hand just in time. She moved to her locker to keep the money in, but Perry stopped her.

"Hey, you!" Leo and I immediately left our previous spots to go hide behind Adam. "How'd you get pass my checkpoint? I sent you to the back of the line." Perry asked Bree.

"Uh..That wasn't me." Bree stuttered.

"Must've been someone else!" Chase joined her.

"Yeah, someone who can't climb ceilings! Saved it!" Adam whispered while singing it to Chase.

"You three have an answer to everything, don't you?" Perry stepped a little bit forward towards them.

"I don't like to brag, but the answer to that is yes." Chase clicked his tongue at her and I grimaced.

"I can't watch anymore. It's so bad..." I whispered to Leo, who replied in agreement.

"There's one thing I pride myself on..." Perry said while swinging her arms in....Glee?

"Your incredibly sturdy calves?" Bree tried to fill in the blank.

"No! My instincts! And my instincts are telling me that you three are trouble!" Perry pointed at the trio.

"Well, I don't like your instincts at all, and you can tell them I said that." Adam told her while glancing at us for a bit.

"I can't put my finger on it, but ever since you three have been here, strange things have been happening around the school. And the only strange thing I tolerate is the janitor." Perry waved at the janitor and he waved back. He kinda looks like- "I have to. He's my cousin!" She told us. That answered that. Some men came in and one of them had a ladder while the other one had a tool box.

"Who're they?" Leo asked Perry, joining the conversation.

"Air-conditioning repairmen. They're here to check on the strange winds that have been blowing around here for months." Perry left to talk to the repairmen while Leo walked with her to eavesdrop on the conversation. I walked over to the trio as Chase told Bree that Perry was talking about her.