Smart And Smarter

February 2015

~Edited July 9, 2015~

----Destiny's POV----

Adam, Bree, and I were going inside the school, when he decided to show off his locker.

"Oh, check out what I've done with my locker!" Adam said while bringing us to it. "Ta-da!" He said when he opened his locker door. There were a bunch of lights and junk in his locker.

"Here's where I keep my books." He pointed on the top of his locker, "down here I keep random strands of hair I've collected to make fake mustaches." He said while proving his point, "and here is where I stockpile old lunches, or, as I like to call it; my tum-tum yum-yums!"

"You know the food expires and it makes a bad smell, right?" I ask him.

"Really? I don't smell it." I sniff near his locker and I tried to contain my barf.

"Hey Leo, what's that?" Bree asked Leo who just came near us.

"My progress report. I can't believe my science teacher says I'm always late for class!"

"You are always late for class. That's why I leave out of conversations, early." I tell him.

"I know that, but I don't need it publicized." he shot back. Chase then came running in with his progress report on his hand. Probably to brag it in that he had all A's.

"Look at this! An A-Minus! I knew my Home Ec. teacher had it out for me! Always criticizing my muffins!" Chase whined.

"Haha! I beat you! I got a D-Plus! Plus 'cause I'm better!" Adam celebrated.

"Adam, the plus is--" Bree started to say. I cover her mouth with my hand and whispered.

"Just make him happy." She nodded and I grabbed my progress report.

"Look at this, boys. This is how girls rule!" I say as I hand my progress report to them. They all look at me wide eyed as I fist bump Bree.

"In every class you have, you have an A-Plus!?" They all yell.

"Yeah, and I want to keep it that way. Gotta go to science! See you there, Dooley!" I said as I left the main hall. I chatted with some classmates who were also there early and class was about to start. I then see Leo outside of the door with Bree. He enters the class and then the bell rings after he puts a foot inside the classroom.

"Mr. Dooley, you're late again." Mr. Sturgon said again.

"Actually, I'm not. My foot was in before the bell rang, so I'm not late!" He proved to Mr. Sturgon. She made Leo go to his seat and continued on with her lesson.

"What happened? Why was Bree outside with you?" I asked him angrily.

"She is now my new personal class bus!" He replied.

"What do you mean by that?!" I gritted between my teeth.

"I mean she is going to bring me to science class every time now if I ask her."

"Humfh...Fine but if Davenport finds out, I was told nothing." I said and I continued taking notes.

-----------

"Hey, vote for Chase! Tell your friends!" Chase told some kids as he walked down the stairs. I was following him and was trying to help him. He kept passing out some cards about the students voting for him for the student of the semester. He was talking to a girl about his 'website' and he was really sounding like Davenport, except more...egocentric. He saw Adam, Bree and Leo watching us and he passed a card to Leo.