Commando App

January 2015

~Edited July 8, 2015~

-----Destiny's POV-----

"Okay guys, you've been training for all kinds of missions, but you guys are going to enter a soul bruising, confidence crushing, apocalyptic environment; high school." Davenport said as I walked into the lab.

"It's not that bad. High school is fine, it's just that this school makes it worse than any high school." I say as I reach to were they are.

"Adam, Bree, your glitch test results are fairly stable." Davenport told them.

"Yes! I'm going to school!" "I'm fairly stable!"

"Chase, I'm still worried about your Commando App." Davenport said worriedly.

"Commando App? Put on some under pants, we're going to school!!" Leo exclaimed. I slapped him on the shoulder and glared at him. I knew what Davenport was talking about. I used to have a Commando App. We called her Zorah (like the pokémon that can transform into anything). Zorah was clever, manipulative and was good with combat. She was able to use one of my secret abilities even though I couldn't. I know some day I will get to use vocal manipulation! It was cool. Then when Donald saw Zorah, he programmed it out of me, but I can still get very angry while using my bionics.

"No, see, in the face of an emanate threat, Chase's Commando App kicks in and he becomes a fearless brute, I like to call Spike. It's kinda like a fight or flight thing, except I took the flight part, cause useless, and I replaced it with a testosterone level of a Tasmanian devil, wolverine, shark, lion hybrid that's mad!" Davenport explained.

"Awesome!! This will definitely scare off Trent for the day so let's go to school!" I say as I jump up and down. I had to keep my cover so I had to act like I was new to this bionic family thing.

"No! It is too dangerous even you won't be able to control him when Spike shows up."

"Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. I'm sure Spike won't rear his ugly head."

"Oh really? You mean like last Christmas when I made the mistake of giving Adam boxing gloves?"

"Oh yuck. I'm still coughing up tensile." Adam disgustedly stated.

"You know, letting Chase go to school isn't such a good idea. I can't risk Spike coming out." Davenport said.

"Come on, Big D! Chase has to come! With these guys I'll finally get a prime spot in the cafeteria! Along with Destiny! We can be popular again! That's right y'all, put on your coats 'cause I'm about to ride your tail!" Leo told Davenport as he started to gallop in his spot.

"Well slow your roll, cowboy. Start riding their tails when we eventually go to school! 'Cause that ain't helpin' you one bit!" I said as I gestured to him galloping. He stopped galloping and looked brightly at Davenport.

"Look, we'll made sure he stays out of trouble. Right guys??" Adam assured.

"Yeah! It's one for all and all for one! Unless you guys make me look bad, in that case, I'm dropping you lame-os. Except Destiny though, she's cool and I trust her." She answered while smiling at me when she said the last part.

"We have the 4 of us watching over Chase. What can happen?" I say looking to Davenport.

"Mr. Davenport, I can't miss school! This is the beginning of my academic achievement and career trajectory. I mean, the road to astronaut lawyer had to start some where!" Chase pleaded Davenport.

"Astronaut lawyer? You could've said something more dorky but Astronaut Lawyer?" I ask him.

"What's wrong with me being an Astronaut Lawyer?" He asked quizzically.