Exoskeleton vs. Grandma

February 2015

~Edited July 9, 2015~

*Destiny's POV*

I was looking at Davenport's inventions along with Leo, except I wasn't making lots of 'oos' and 'awws.' I was looking at an invention that was close to Davenport while Leo was going everywhere. One second at one invention, another second at a different one. He was becoming weirder with these inventions. After Leo said the sixteenth 'ahh,' Davenport and I both look at him weirdly. He made his way over to me and again said something annoying and went over to Davenport's desk.

"Ho, ho, what's this?!" Leo excitedly asks while picking something up. Me and Davenport hurry towards Leo and I look over his shoulder to see it. Davenport, on the other hand, grabbed it out of Leo's hands.

"Hey, that's part of my 'put that down' collection." Davenport said as he put the thing down.

"Oh, sweet pen!" Leo complimented as he picked up a weird pen.

"It's not a pen. It's a highly-pressurized air canister that can inflate a blimp in 8.6 seconds." Davenport informed.

"Awesome! But how?" I ask as Leo asked something else. "This little thing?"

"Mmm-hmm and I did it by-" Davenport was interrupted by Leo.

"Impossible." He turned it on and me and Davenport were being blown away. I grabbed on to the table as Chase went over to help turn it off. Davenport grabbed the pen and shut it off while taking off his goggles.

"You might wanna put a little warning sign on that!" Leo told him. I moved over to his side and hit him on the shoulder and glared at him. He shrugged it off and looked around.

"So, what're you having? Garage sale for geeks?" Leo asked Davenport. Davenport fakes a laugh and says "No."

"We are preparing for....The Call!!" Davenport dramatically told us. His eyes wandering off, looking dramatically serious.

"Once a year, Mr. Davenport and I present his newest devices to all the international buyers. In other words..." Chase started. "Ka-ching!" They both said in unison. They started to do a hand shake together and Leo, being Leo, wanted to join. They both look weirdly at him while I face-palm myself.

"What are you doing?" Chase asked.

"I wanna be in on...The Call!"Leo said while doing the weird solemn thing.

"Yeah and I wanna be on The Ellen Show but likewise it's not gonna happen." I smirk at him. He glares at me and turns back to Davenport with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, sorry, Leo. There's no more room. I'm already the product specialist, the set designer, chief demonstrator, and insanely happy spokesmodel." Chase listed off. He then did a weird smile and pretended to point at something.

"Although, there might be a role for Leo. As long as someone follows him around everywhere he goes with a fire extinguisher." Davenport said.

"That could be me! If I can join, or I could be something else...." I tell him. Leo nods at my statement.

"But Mr. Davenport, I'm way better at selling this stuff than Leo." Chase begged Davenport.

"Please, I could sell nunchucks to a nun named Chuck!" Leo quoted.

"Oh please, you can barely give a chicken food without running!" I say remembering him from that day. He glared at me and went to the invention that I was looking at.

"I could sell this thing without knowing what it is." Leo said while picking it up.

"Leo, no. That's an electro-field destabilizer. Whatever you do, don't let it-" Leo accidentally placed the destabilizer on the metal stand and he was knocked over to the door.