Splitting of the Davenports Part 1

December 2014

~Edited July 8, 2015~

-@-@-@-Donald's POV-@-@-@-@-

I couldn't find Douglas anywhere in Davenport Industries. Once he comes back into the building we're having a talk.

I was talking to Lab Rat D about her bionics and what tactics she should use for now, until I finally got a message from Douglas.

'Meet me in the lab. I got something to show you.' ~From Douglas.

I start walking to the underground lab until I forgot one little thing.

"Where are you going?" Lab Rat D asked.

"Douglas is in the underground lab. Wanna come with me?" I said.

She hesitated for a bit but she agreed. I lead the way to the underground lab. We reach the lab and Lab Rat D was shaking.

"What's wrong?"

"S-s-something isn't r-right." She replied worriedly.

"Do-" I started but was then interrupted by a loud crash that came from the lab.

We hurriedly went in and we saw Douglas acting suspiciously.

"Oh uh, hey Donnie! Hey Lab Rat D! How's the weather outside? I hear it's pretty chilly!" He rambled.

"What did you want to show me?" I ask while crossing my arms above my chest.

"Um I don't think now is a good t-" He was then cut off by another loud crash that came from the closet.

"What's going on Douglas?"

"N-nothing! Let's just start training her right now!" Douglas said as he tried pushing me out of the lab. Lab Rat D snuck behind Douglas and opened the closest.

She gasps in surprise. I push Douglas away and run to where Lab Rat D is.

"Come on A let's escape while we still can!" A little girl said. She moved as far as the speed of light. She was carrying a blanket and held hands with a taller boy.

The girl had brown hair. Her eyes full of innocence and confusion. Her eyes seemed big and I realized what Douglas has been doing. He has been implanting bionics to humans.

"You no plant stuff in me!" The boy holding the girl's hand said. He let go of her hand and picked up a chair. He threw it and I ducked. I didn't notice but Douglas was behind me so the chair hit him in the stomach.

The boy had blackish-brownish hair. He was taller than the girl. I was surprised the boy picked up the chair. He looked like he was 2!

I turned to Douglas who pushed the chair off of him.

"You implanted bionics in humans?!" I yelled/asked.

"Uhh...no?"

I looked at Lab Rat D and she looked furious. Her eyes turned red and her lasers almost hit Douglas' head. She marched over to Douglas and pushed him against the wall.

"Did you or did you not, put bionics in humans?!" She asked in a demonic voice.

Douglas looked terrified. I understood why Lab Rat D was asking Douglas this. She wanted to see if he could take out the bionics. But it's too late.

~Fin~