Leo's Jam

January 2015

~Edited July 8, 2015~

----Desinty's POV----

We were at school and the dance was coming up. Trent kept asking me again and again but I declined every time. I was standing with Adam, Chase, and Leo and Leo was staring at Danielle.

"Guys, with the dance coming up, I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out." Leo said to the boys.

"Oh, great. Do you know a guy who can teach us." Adam asked.

"Maybe me 'cause I'm an actual girl who has seen the world before?" I look at them. Adam thinks about it and replies with a 'maybe.'

"ME!" Leo interrupts us. "You're gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams-" Leo starts.

"Destiny?" Chase interrupts Leo. Leo and I both look at each other and pretend to gag.

"Ewww." We both say in unison. "He's talking about Danielle!" I tell him.

"Danielle? Isn't she the girl who uses you as a footstool in math class?" Chase asks him.

"Where is she going to put her feet on? The floor??" Leo asks him.

"Like a normal person around here? Yes!" I answer him. He ignores me and starts walking a little bit towards her.

"Open your notebooks, boys. 'Cause this class is in session!" Leo says.

"Ha, I already see her denying him." I say to the boys.

"Hello Danielle, do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice!" Leo jokes, "I'm Leo Dooley."

"Aren't you the one who sent me 87 emails?" She asks him.

"Desperate much?" I mumble towards Adam and Chase which make them laugh.

"Yeah, that was a slow day." He answered.

"Okay,well, see you later, Lenny." She quickly says as she leaves Leo.

"It's Leo by the way!" He tried to tell her before she left.

"So Leo....What should I write down in my notebook other than DENIED!" Chase joked. We laughed and Adam decided to tag along.

"You can cheat off of me. I have, 'she's not going to the dance with Lenny.'"

"I also have, 'Desperate.'" I say.

"Are you guys talking about the dance too? Why is everyone making such a big deal out of it?" Bree asks looking at us.

"Nobody's asked you yet, have they?" I ask her. "No!! I really want to go with that guy!" She says as she points to a guy, "his name is Ethan. We sit next to each other in Chemistry. Coincidence? I think not! Chemistry!! What should I do?"

"Here let me help" Chase suggests. He brushes his hair away from his ear and listens to Ethan's conversation. While he did that I went into Ethan's mind and looked through it. Bree's lucky.

"He's coming over here right now to ask you to the dance!" I hear Chase say.

"What?? No! Now? Why? Really?" She hurriedly asked Chase. I turn her into the direction where Ethan was and patted her shoulders.

"How's it going?" Ethan asked.

"Ethan! What a huge surprise! To see you here, for reasons we do not know!" Chase blurted. I hit him on the shoulder and glared at him to stop blowing our cover.

"Hey, Ethan." Bree screamed at him. She really likes him...wow. "How...um, you know we,um, decided...What is that over there?" She stuttered. Ethan looked to where she pointed and she super speeded out of the school.